123 HP Deskjet Plus 4158 First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- Start the printer setup, by lifting the new printer out of the box and placing it on a smooth surface.
- Further, you need to remove all the protective covers and blue wrappers from the printer & its accessories.
- Then, you need to check whether all the protective covers are removed properly before starting the next step on the printer setup.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Try to unpack the ink cartridges from the box and confirm there is no vent blockage.
- Get instant support from the Manual and firmly insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots given.
- Wait till you feel the click sound on the ink carriage.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Keep the USB cables free from tangles to avoid connection issues.
- Take the support from the HP Manual support and connect the printer & system interface connection.
- For the problem-free setup, take the USB cables given to the printer box.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- For the problem-free printer setup, use the printer-specification stated size & quality paper sheets to load the input tray.
- To escape from the jam-free setup, flatten the selected paper sheets’ curved edges.
- Make sure the paper is loaded properly into the tray and close the access door safely.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Driver install
Driver setup is the process of downloading and installing the required HP Deskjet Plus 4158 driver software using the HP Official page support or references.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Driver for Windows
- Initially, you need to start the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 First-time printer setup using the Windows interface connection.
- Then, either use the USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and system connectivity.
- Further, switch ON the printer-related devices and work with the windows system browser to open the HP Official page.
- Utilize the search tab and mention the needed printer keys and wait for the list of available driver names to choose. Now, hit the download option.
- Save the downloaded driver file using the .exe extension on your windows. Double-click to launch the driver installation procedure.
- Hit the Run option and connect through the displayed on-screen to finish the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 driver installation process.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Driver for Mac
- Initially, you need to support through the HP Manual or Official page to begin the printer setup for the driver setup.
- Move on to the Official HP website with the necessary printer keys and get the available list of driver names.
- Choose the Driver & Software tab and pick your desired compatible type & language from the displayed drop-down menu.
- Finalize with the Download option and start the driver installation process using the below steps.
- For easy search, use the .dmg Mac extension to open the file to extract.
- Hit the Run option and carry out the provided on-screen to finish the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 driver installation process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 wireless setup
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 WiFi network setup
- First, check whether the printer setup is ready to perform wireless connectivity.
- Check the connected network status and start the wireless connections properly.
- Connect the HP printer, wireless router, and compatible system to the same network. Later, connect through the startup settings and complete the printer startup settings.
- On the next Page, choose the connectivity mode- pick the wireless connection mode.
- For problem-free network access, place the wireless router nearby the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer setup.
- To the end, complete the wireless setup using the options- Setup> wireless> network menu.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 WPS Setup
- WPS is one of the finest ways to connect the printer to wireless connectivity using a stable network.
- Connect through the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Manual and search the WPS button to start the function between the printer & router.
- Confirm the network status by attempting the Network Configuration page and looking at the network whether it is stable & active throughout the setup arrangements.
- Check whether the wireless router has its WPA and WPA2 security keys.
- Type the needed Network credentials to the requested field and start the wireless setup. Make sure the specified network name & password are correct.
- If not, you can also use the WPS pushbutton by holding the WPS mode on the printer and instantly on the wireless router.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Wireless Setup Wizard
- To begin with, make sure the wireless router supports the securities like WPA, WPA2, and WEP securities.
- Connect through the printer control panel options like Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- Access using the appropriate settings and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Next, use the list of network names to pick the required one.
- If at all you can’t get the desired printer‘s name, use the Manual method to mention the network keys and get connected.
- To the end, enter the WEP & WPA paraphrase to the requested field and operate through the advanced wireless setup using the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the HP Deskjet plus 4158 Troubleshooting steps to solve Printer offline issues.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 USB setup of wireless
- Alert: If your printer is not available with the touchscreen display, you can directly use these directives to connect the USB Setup through the wireless configurations.
- First, check whether the chosen USB cables are in good condition to start the USB setup procedure.
- You should disconnect or connect the USB cables after you notice the installer’s direction or command.
- Connect through the displayed on-screen guidelines and complete the USB using the wireless method.
- Now, you are ready with the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Printer’s Wireless configuration through the USB setup.
- In the final step, ensure whether the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 USB setup is properly connected by assigning the print task. Later, Redirect to the installed software and check out the configuration details to begin the setup for network printing.