HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Offline issue
- Open the active Windows to click on the start menu & devices option.
- Tap on the Printer and scanners menu and right-click to the desired printer is in the default status using the drop-down options.
- On the next page, connect to the “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
- utilize the given list of printer names to pick the desired Deskjet printer model from the list.
- Select the Manage option and choose the Set as default option.
- At last, confirm with the sample print work using the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer with online mode.
Windows 7, 8
- If there are any changes in the default settings option, you will be under this error code.
- Direct and choose the driver to install and put them to the default options.
- Confirm with the printer online status and enable the online mode by disabling the offline mode.
- Operate through the devices menu > Devices and Printers option.
- Here, you need to choose the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer name and ensure the printer’s active status.
- Proceed using the Set as the default option and try to restart the entire printer.
- Assign the print work using the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 and ensure its access.
- First, you need to restart the respective HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer and wait for the mode.
- Inspect whether the printer Wi-Fi option is active. Or you need to restart the wireless router.
- Attempt to discard all the running options on the system.
- Safely remove the connected power cables from the router and wait for a few moments.
- Now, you need to reconnect to its appropriate power slot using the Manual support.
- Run the Network test to ensure network stability.
- Then, you need to reboot the respective MAC and wait for the system to stay active.
- Select the Apple icon > system preferences option.
- Prefer the Printers and scanners menu to get the list of available printer names.
- Then, you need to pick the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer and attempt to run the print queue menu.
- If your printer is not detected, you have lost the connectivity.
- Stop the running procedure and follow the document references.
- Prefer the document to be printed and confirm with the test print work using the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 scanning error
- In case the driver undergoes any sort of error, you will be under this type of error.
- Make sure the printer’s Wi-Fi light is active and initiated.
- Connect the desired HP Printer to the stable Wi-Fi network, if not connected yet.
- Confirm and hit the wireless icon > setup menu.
- Access through the print reports menu to select the wireless test report.
- If the printer is not capable of the control panel, select & hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi and information buttons at the same to start the test print.
- Complete the troubleshooting procedure using the copy and black button to establish the wireless test report.
- To begin with, you need to restart the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer and the system.
- If you find the printer has any trouble while running, restart it too.
- On the other hand, switch OFF the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer and unplug all the power cords.
- At the same time, Turn ON the system and wait until the Mac system remains idle.
- Then, you need to access the Manual and plug them into the relevant ports.
- Get the active printer support and start the Scan work by assigning.
- Prior clean the scanner bed and ensure with the complete dust-free on the scanner area.
- Try to alter the scan settings by choosing the required file from the desired system device.
- Once you have made the required confirmation, hit the scan button and start the scanning procedure effortlessly.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver unavailable
- Connect through the desktop settings to choose the Programs and Features menu.
- Here, you need to pick the HP Deskjet printer Plus 4140 from the displayed list and hit the uninstall button.
- Connect through the Devices and Printers menu > HP Deskjet plus 4140 printer model.
- Now, just right-click to the desired printer name and hit the delete or remove device menu.
- Select the driver menu and required driver.
- Choose the remove button.
- Further, pick the Properties window > Devices and Printers.
- At the same time, turn on the system and install the latest HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver.
- At last, attempt the print work to ensure the setup.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Won’t Connect to WiFi
Try to connect the printer and compatible system interface connection.
- Ensure whether the router, printer, and system are connected to the same network.
- Now, Switch ON the printer and locate the system & router nearby for the problem-free network access.
- Check whether the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer has its WPS button.
- At the same time, confirm with the wireless router for its WPS button. Or else, configure through the HP Smart App.
- Attempt to hold the power button and WPS button at the same time using the printer.
- Try to hold the WPS button for a few seconds till you find the active configuration.
- Assign the print task and print effortlessly.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Initially, every time the printer starts its print work, the windows will automatically generate a folder.
- Suspect for any corrupted file or task, delete all the upcoming tasks.
- Try to save the running task and trash all the printer-related print history & caches.
- Continue with the Start menu > Printer’s menu.
- Further, use the next page and pick the Services menu > Printer spooler menu.
- Attempt using the restart button and wait till the printer gets rebooted.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- First, you need to Switch OFF the active wireless router by unplugging all the power cords from the respective port.
- Eventually, Turn OFF the printer and inspect for any existing USB connections. Try to remove the USB cables if seen.
- If at all the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi through the USB or Ethernet connection. Just, reconnect the respective power cord to the router and start it.
- Inspect whether the Wi-Fi light is stable without any interruptions.
- At last, Turn ON the Deskjet Plus 4140 printer and proceed with print work.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Printer can only print black
- Prior, attempt the test print to check the printer active state.
- Proceed with the upcoming settings using the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer.
- Now, use the control panel and pick the settings icon.
- Further, pick the Setup menu > Tools and Reports option.
- Then, confirm with the print quality report menu and access through the given on-screen guidelines.
- Select the print a test page menu and mention the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer model.
- Run the HP Smart App and select the print option.
- ensure whether the black only options on the ink cartridge settings and disable it.