123 HP Deskjet Plus 4140 First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- Initially, get the HP new printer, try to place it on a smooth surface.
- Then, try to eradicate all the protective caps and bubble wrap on the printer screen.
- Confirm with the inner-tapes from the HP printer & its gears.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Separately arrange the power cords to arrange them easily.
- Further, connect through the HP Manual support to arrange the printer and system interface intact.
- Try to use the USB cables given to the printer box.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Use the new unpacked ink cartridges for the installation.
- Then, try to get rid of all the protective covers from the printer & its components.
- Prefer premium quality ink for an efficient printing job.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Purchase the quality paper and size recommended reference to the printer spec.
- To avoid the paper jam issue, try to flatten the curved edges of the paper sheets.
- Close the input tray and start the print work.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Driver install
Driver installation is the part of printer setup through which you can accomplish the printer described features and even trouble-free setup access. Use the HP Official page using the appropriate printer keys to download the latest HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver software for your compatible system suitable.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Driver for Windows
- To begin, complete the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 First-time printer setup using the Windows system interface.
- Pick either the USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and system connectivity.
- Open the protected browser to go using the 123.hp.com/dj4140 Official page.
- Mention the needed printer keys on the search tab and look at the list of available driver names for your printer keys. Confirm with the latest version and hit the download option.
- Then, you need to search the downloaded driver file from the windows system using the specific .exe extension.
- Further, access using the provided on-screen prompts and complete the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver installation for efficient printing work.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Driver for MAC
- For the efficient printer setup, you can use the HP Manual or HP support page to finish the initial printer setup using the Mac system.
- Go through the Official 123.hp.com/dj4140 website and specify the needed printer keys to receive the available driver names list.
- Connect via Driver & Software tab to select the required compatible type & language using the drop-down menu.
- Confirm and pick the Download option at the page bottom to access the driver installation process on the next step.
- Use the .dmg Mac extension and save it to the system and you can access using the given on-screen guidelines.
- If prompted, enable the Third-party authentication page and complete the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver installation process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 wireless setup
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 WiFi network setup
- Make sure the printer is efficient with its setup, driver setup, and other configurations.
- Before connecting the wireless, you need to ensure network stability by attempting the Network test page.
- When everything is fine, connect the HP printer, wireless router, and compatible system to the same network. Modify the startup settings and finish the printer startup settings.
- Make use of the connectivity- select the wireless connection mode.
- For the best printing, keep the wireless router nearby the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer setup.
- Finally, connect through the printer setup using the options- Setup> wireless> network menu.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 WPS Setup
- Initially, connect through the wireless setup using the WPS method.
- Then, try to locate the WPS button and connect through the printer & router.
- Once you have to find the WPS Button using the HP Manual or HP Website to proceed next.
- Confirm with the security credentials like WPA and WPA2 security.
- Mention the Network credentials to the required field and begin the wireless setup. Further, you to specify the network name & password properly.
- Or else, simply use the WPS pushbutton by holding the WPS mode on the printer and promptly on the router.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, you need to confirm with the router securities availability on the WPA, WPA2, and WEP.
- Connect through the active printer control panel options like Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- On the page, use the settings and access through the wireless setup wizard.
- You will get the list of nearby network names to select your desired one.
- If at all your desired network name is not found, simply enter the keys manually to search the required one.
- To complete the setup, specify the required WEP & WPA paraphrase to the specific field and connect to the advanced wireless setup using HP Deskjet Plus 4140 wireless setup wizard.
- If the printer wont connect to Wi-Fi, then follow the HP Deskjet plus 4140 Troubleshooting steps.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 USB setup of wireless
- Alert: You can’t use this option if your printer doesn’t support the touch screen, you can pick this wireless method using the USB setup during the driver installation procedure.
- Confirm with the good quality of the USB cables only when you are insisted by the installer to interface the printer and system device.
- Always prefer to connect or disconnect the USB cables, only after the installer needs/prompts.
- Utilize the mentioned on-screen guidelines and finish the USB through the wireless method.
- Now, you are almost ready to access the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Printer’s Wireless configuration carefully.
- Assign the print task using the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 USB setup, confirm with the updated software installation via the Official HP page. At the same time. Connect through the installer to configure the USB to the wireless setup.