HP DeskJet 4155e Printer setup
Step 1. Remove the printer from the box
- Place the box on a safe surface and unpack the printer.
- Find a safe space to place the HP DeskJet 4155e.
- Remove the protective material from the printer and set it up.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the box and connect it.
- Connect one end to the rear end of the HP DeskJet 4155e.
- Connect the other end to the power supply and turn it on.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges in the third step.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the box and unpack them with caution.
- Carefully open the packaging by holding the cartridges on the side.
- Place the cartridges through the access door in the designated space.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Make sure the paper used is of high quality within the printer’s requirements.
- Align all sheets of paper while placing them onto the paper feeding tray.
- Set the input tray after the sheets of paper are loaded into it.
HP DeskJet 4155e installation
Downloading an HP printer driver will allow the printer to perform at its best. The steps below will assist in the process of downloading and installing the HP DeskJet 4155e printer driver.
HP Deskjet 4155e Driver for Windows
- Complete the first-time HP DeskJet 4155e printer setup by connecting the printer and the device.
- Move over to the device open the HP Support website-123.hp.com/dj4155e on the Windows device and enter the details.
- Details will have to be entered to gain access to the printer driver. Share details of the printer, such as the model name and the OS.
- The model is HP DeskJet 4155e and you should proceed to select the operating system from the drop-down menu: Windows OS.
- Download the driver from the list available, locate it, and initiate the installation.
- All the instructions should be followed to complete the HP DeskJet 4155e installation.
- For the printer Driver unavailable issues on windows OS, check the HP Deskjet 4155e Troubleshooting steps.
HP Deskjet 4155e Driver for MAC
- Initiate the setup between the HP printer and the Mac device by downloading the HP DeskJet 4155e driver.
- Power up the Mac device and open a preferred browser. Enter the details from the HP Support page-123.hp.com/dj4155e to gain access to the driver.
- On opening the website, enter the details of the HP printer. The details that should be entered are the product type, the printer name, and the OS.
- Enter the details for product type: printer, printer model: HP DeskJet 4155e, and operating system: Mac OS.
- Download the driver that appears on the screen and begins the installation process.
- On-screen instructions should be completed for the HP DeskJet 4155e driver installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 4155e wireless setup
To maximize the output of the HP DeskJet 4155e printers, they have to be connected to a wireless connection. There are multiple ways in which a printer can be connected to a wireless network.
HP DeskJet 4155e WiFi Network Configuration
- Before proceeding, ensure that the HP DeskJet 4155e printer is set as the default printer on the device.
- During the installation process, as the final step, the installation wizard will prompt for a connection option.
- The two options that will be provided are a wireless connection or a USB cable.
- Choose a wireless connection. Ensure there is an active wireless connection that will allow the printer and the drive to connect.
- Enter the credentials of the wireless connection and give it a few seconds to connect.
- With this, the connection between the HP DeskJet 4155e printer and the wireless network is complete.
HP DeskJet 4155e WPS configuration
- Ensure there is an active connection that the HP DeskJet 4155e printer can connect to.
- Make sure that the WPS Push button option is available on both the printer and the wireless router.
- On the printer, press and hold the wireless icon down for a few seconds.
- Do the same for the wireless router; press and hold the WPS push button down.
- This should be done simultaneously, and the connection will be established in a few seconds.
- With this manner of wireless setup, the wifi connection’s credentials are not necessary.
HP Deskjet 4155e Wireless Setup Wizard
- Move over to the HP DeskJet 4155e printer and select the wireless icon.
- Ensure the wireless connection is free of errors and can be connected to with ease.
- Make a note of the wifi credentials and keep them handy to enter when needed.
- Follow the steps to reach the wireless network setup and enter the credentials when prompted.
- Choose the available network from the list that is provided. Then, enter the wireless credentials that are the password.
- Select OK and the connection will be established in a few minutes.
HP Deskjet 4155e USB setup
- For printers that do not have a touch display, the option of connecting the printer to a wireless network using the USB option is available.
- Remove all the USB cables connecting the printer to the device. Only connect back when the setup wizards prompt the connection.
- Before proceeding, ensure that the internet connection is stable. The device has to be connected to the network.
- During the installation process, choose a USB to connect to a network.
- Connect the USB cable to the HP DeskJet 4155e and the device.
- Within a few seconds, the connection between the printer and the device will be connected.