HP Deskjet 4152e Offline issue
The HP Deskjet 4152e printer might show an offline problem while using the Windows computer. In such a situation, use the method listed below and resolve it:
- Switch ON the Windows computer and ensure it has no faults.
- Download the software (HP Print and Scan Doctor) on the computer.
- Run the HP Print, and Scan Doctor software setup file on the computer.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to proceed with the software setup process.
- Finish the software installation and open the software.
- Access the Start button given on the software and choose your DJ printer name.
- Now, run the diagnostic.
- If the HP 4152e printer is not in the Windows computer, move on to the next step.
- Choose the displayed option- My Product is not listed.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and add your DJ 4152e printer.
- After that, move on to the section- Printers & Scanners on the Windows computer.
- Ensure that the option “Let Windows manage my default printer” is unticked.
- Choose the HP 4152e printer name and set it as the default printing option.
- Check and ensure that the USB cable connections in the DJ printer are faultless.
- Finally, The HP Deskjet 4152e printer will become online.
Call our customer support experts for detailed technical assistance.
Sometimes the HP Deskjet 4152e printer might show an offline error when using the Mac computer. In this scenario, use the below-given method and resolve it.
- Power up the Mac computer and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, download the HP Smart App software file on the computer.
- Extract the software installation file on the Mac computer.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the software installation process.
- Finish the installation process of software and access the software.
- Select the Printer option and move on to the option- Diagnose and Fix.
- Now, choose the Start button and wait for the analyzing process to be over.
- Select the displayed Apple menu and go for the System Preferences option.
- Then, choose the “Printers and Scanners” option displayed on the device.
- Choose the minus icon given in front of the DJ and remove the printer.
- Select the plus icon and add your printer to the Mac device per the wizard steps.
- If the printer shows an offline error, access the System Preferences section on the device.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and right-click on your Mac device screen.
- Click- Reset Printing, choose the Reset option and finish the resetting process.
- Choose- Plus icon and reinstall the HP 4152e printer using the wizard steps.
Still, if your HP Deskjet 4152e printer shows an offline error, contact us.
HP Deskjet 4152e scanning error
If the HP 4152e printer shows a scanning error with the Windows device, then solve the error using the instructions below:
- Initially, power up the desired Windows device.
- After that, check the Windows device and ensure it has no faults.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network is stable on the Windows device.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows device.
- Extract the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the computer.
- The software setup process begins on the Windows computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the software setup.
- Open the installed software and select the displayed Start button.
- Now, choose the DJ printer and select- Fix Scanning.
Call our customer support experts for additional technical guidance.
If your DJ 4152e printer has a scanning problem with the Mac computer, then fix the error with the help of the below-given procedure.
- Firstly, turn ON the Mac operating system.
- Ensure that the Mac operating system has a secure wireless network.
- Download the HP Smart App software on the Mac operating system.
- Run the software installation file on the Mac computer.
- The HP Smart App software installation process initiates on the Mac computer.
- Use the steps shown on the Mac computer and finish the software installation.
- Open the software and choose the button- Add Printer.
- Add your DJ printer as per the on-screen steps and choose your DJ printer.
- Click- Printer, choose- Diagnose & Fix, select- Start, and finish the process.
Contact our technical support experts for more assistance.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 4152e driver unavailable
The basic procedure for resolving the HP Deskjet 4152e driver unavailable issue is:
- Power up the computer and ensure it has no faults.
- Check and ensure that the wireless network is perfect on the computer.
- Download the HP Easy Start driver software installation file on the device.
- Click on the software installation file twice to initiate its setup process.
- Complete the installation process and open the HP Easy Start Driver software.
- Choose the displayed Update button given near the DJ 4152e printer name.
- Proceed with the process by following the procedure shown on the computer.
- Once the process is over, turn off the computer.
- Switch off the HP Deskjet 4152e printer and wireless router.
- Wait for a few minutes and power up the HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
- After that, power up the wireless router and computer.
- Lastly, print a page as a test to ensure that the issue is properly resolved.
Contact our customer support experts if the HP Deskjet 4152e driver is still unavailable. The experts will assist you with instant guidance.
HP Deskjet 4152e Won’t Connect to WiFi
Making a connection between the DJ 4152e printer and device Wi-Fi is simple. Here is the simple method for connecting the DJ printer and Wi-Fi network:
- To begin with, switch ON the HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
- Make sure that the DJ 4152e printer has no issue.
- Access the printer control panel and choose the Setup button.
- After that, select the displayed network setup option.
- Then, move on to the wireless settings option.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard given on the printer panel.
- Multiple wireless network names will appear on the DJ printer panel.
- Select the wireless device network and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Complete HP Deskjet 4152e wireless setup and print a sample file.
Contact our customer support team if you need more technical assistance on this procedure.
HP Deskjet 4152e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If the HP Deskjet 4152e printer shows the problem- print jobs stuck in a queue, then fix the problem using the below-listed method:
- Initially, move on to the computer and power it up.
- After that, ensure that the pages opened on the device are properly saved and closed.
- Press the keys (Windows and S) on the keyboard.
- Type- Service. msc on the search bar given on the computer screen.
- Continue with the wizard steps and choose- Printer Spooler.
- You will see the “Restart the Service” option; click on it.
- Wait until the ongoing process completes.
- Now, the HP Deskjet 4152e printer problem will be accurately solved.
- Finally, start printing with the HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
If you come across the print job stuck in queue problem with the HP Deskjet 4152e printer, the fix the issue using the method given below:
- Initially, power up the wireless router.
- Press the wireless router power button until the wireless router gets off.
- After that, disconnect the power cord from the wireless router.
- Access the HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
- Press the power button of the DJ 4152e printer and wait until it gets off.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the DJ printer.
- Wait for a few seconds and connect the USB cable to the wireless router.
- Connect another end of the USB cable to the DJ printer.
- Power up the wireless router and HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
If you have any queries regarding this method, please contact our customer support team.
HP Deskjet 4152e Printer can only print black
If your HP Deskjet 4152e printer prints only black prints, fix it using the below-listed instructions.
- Check and ensure that the ink cartridges of the DJ printer have no issue.
- If the ink levels in the ink cartridges have any issues, remove them from the DJ printer.
- Take the new ink cartridges and remove the yellow tapes from them.
- Load the new and proper ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots.
- Access the DJ printer paper tray and place many suitable papers on the tray.
- Close the paper tray and access the document you want to print on the computer.
- Select the option- File and choose the print button given on the screen.
- Make essential changes in the print settings and click on the Print option.
- Finally, get the print and check whether the problem is properly solved.
If still, the DJ 4152e printer is delivering black prints, contact our tech support team.