HP Deskjet 4132e Offline issue
- Switch on the Windows PC and use navigation keys to go to the Start menu.
- Click on the devices option and go to the printers and scanners menu.
- Go to your printer model and check if the HP Deskjet 4132e printer is the default.
- Now, click on the “Let Windows manage my default printer” icon.
- Choose the HP Dj 4132e default printer from the list of connected printers.
- Go to the manage icon and tap on the “Set as default” option.
- Assign a test print task and check if your 123 HP Dj 4132e printer is ready to print.
Windows 7, 8
- Look at whether the HP Deskjet 4132e driver is the default driver on your PC.
- Else set the HP Deskjet 4132e driver as the default driver on your PC.
- Also, look at whether the HP Deskjet printer is not offline or sleep.
- Go to the devices menu and click on the Dj printers and scanners icon.
- Choose your 123 hp com Dj 4132e printer model and set it as the default printer.
- Now, reboot the Deskjetj printer and affix it to your PC with no hassles.
- Assign a test print task and check if the 123.hp.com/dj 4132e printer is active.
- First, reboot the HP Deskjet 4132e printer and wait until it turns active and idle.
- Check if the network signal is stable. Else, reboot the router placed next to your HP Deskjet 4132e printer.
- Close all the router activities and remove the power cord from your router.
- After 10 seconds, affix the power cord back to your router and turn it on.
- Check if the Wi-Fi light on your router is glowing without fluctuations.
- Switch on your MAC PC and check if your PC is active and idle.
- Tap on the Apple menu and click on the system preferences icon on the MAC.
- Go to the printers and scanners menu to view a list of connected Dj printers.
- Tap on your Dj printer model and click on the print queue menu.
- If your 123 HP Dj 4132e printer is not on the list, there is a Wi-Fi issue.
- Stop troubleshooting your printer and affix it to buffer-free Wi-Fi.
- If your Deskjet4132e printer is on the list, there is active Wi-Fi with no problems.
- Assign a test print task online to check if your Deskjet 4132e printer is idle.
HP Deskjet 4132e scanning error
- Your printer will not work if you see a software or connection issue on your printer.
- Look at whether your HP Dj4132e printer is active with buffer-free Wi-Fi.
- Connect your HP Deskjet4132e printer to Wi-Fi if your Wi-Fi is stable.
- Get a wireless test report on your PC to resolve Wi-Fi issues.
- Go to the wireless menu on the control panel settings of your Dj printer.
- Tap on the setup icon and choose the print reports menu.
- Tap on the wireless test report to get a wireless test report with no hassles.
- Else, press the Wi-Fi button on the control panel to get a Wi-Fi test report.
- Else, press the Wi-Fi and Information button to view the wireless test report.
- You can also tap on the start copy icon to get a wireless test report.
- Reboot the HP Deskjet 4132e printer and the MAC system.
- If you see an error message on your MAC, switch off your MAC.
- Also, switch off your HP Deskjet 4132e printer and remove the power cord.
- Now, restart your MAC system and wait for it to turn active and idle.
- Reconnect the power cord to your HP Deskjet 4132e printer and switch on it.
- Now, assign a scan task to your printer from the MAC PC.
- Fix the file on the scanner bed and tap on the scan settings menu.
- Choose scan format and destination and tap on the Scan button.
- Wait for your HP Dj4132e printer to scan your files with no hassles.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 4132e driver unavailable
- Switch on your PC and choose the programs and features icon.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 4132e printer and tap on the remove/delete icon.
- Else, go to the devices and printers menu and select your Dj printer model.
- Right-click on your 123 hp com DJ 4132e printer and tap the remove/delete button.
- Go to the driver menu and view a list of active and compatible Dj drivers.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 4132e driver and tap the delete/uninstall button.
- Go to the properties menu and choose the devices and printers icon.
- Reboot your PC and install the latest Dj 4132e driver from an official HP site.
- Now, add your Dj 4132e printer to the Windows PC and print.
HP Deskjet 4132e Won’t Connect to WiFi
- Check if your PC or smartphone is compatible with the Dj 4132e printer.
- Now, switch on your PC or smartphone, router, and the Dj 4132e printer.
- Also, check if your PC or smartphone and the Dj printer have the same Wi-Fi.
- Else, switch on your PC and the Dj 4132e printer and place them near the router.
- Look at whether your Dj printer and the router have a WPS button.
- Else, install an HP Smart App and press the WPS button on your printer.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router and check if you get active Wi-Fi.
- Now, take a printout online and check if the network signal is stable.
HP Deskjet 4132e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Get a file generated on Windows once you assign a print job.
- Delete the file if you find any errors on the print file.
- Now, reboot your printer and save all the ongoing Windows tasks.
- Delete all the print jobs and go to the Start menu on your Windows PC.
- Choose the printer menu and tap on the printer services icon.
- Choose printer spooler and tap on the restart icon.
Wait for your Windows to reboot and continue to print.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Tap on the power button or remove the power cord to switch off the router.
- Remove the USB or Ethernet cable and switch on the HP Dj 4132e printer.
- Now, reconnect the power cord of your router and switch it on.
- Check if you have an active wireless connection on your router.
- Now, reboot your Dj printer and affix it to the active wireless connection.
- Assign a print job and check if the router and HP Dj 4132e printer are compatible.
HP Deskjet 4132e Printer can only print black
- Check if your HP Deskjet 4132e printer is multifunctional and get a test color printout.
- Else, get a self-print test using the set of steps listed below.
- Go to your printer menu and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Choose setup and tap on the tools and reports menu.
- Choose print quality test report and choose your HP Dj 4132e printer model.
- Else, go to the HP Smart App and pick your HP Dj 4132e printer model.
- Click on the printer reports and get a self-print test report.