123 HP Deskjet 4132e First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- To unwrap the new printer, try to place it on a smooth surface.
- Try to remove the protective caps and bubble wrap from the printer screen.
- Get rid of all the inner tapes and shipping covers from the printer & its gears.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- First, place your HP Deskjet 4132e printer and the PC close on a flat surface.
- Now, take a power cord and connect it between the Dj printer and the PC.
- Switch on the power supply and wait for your 123 HP com Dj 4132e printer to activate.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge access area of the HP Dj 4132e printer.
- Uncover the genuine cartridges and remove the plastic wrappings.
- Insert the HP genuine ink cartridges into the ink slots and close the access door.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Open the input paper tray and clean the paper clots and paper blocks.
- Take enough printing sheets and place them into the input tray.
- Close the paper tray and take a test printout with your HP Deskjet 4132e printer.
HP Deskjet 4132e Driver install
Boost the performance of your 123 HP Dj 4132e printer with an upgraded driver. First, install drivers only from an official HP website to get all the print features. Then, download and install an upgraded Dj 4132e driver to simplify printing.
HP Deskjet 4132e Driver for Windows
- Switch on your Windows PC and upgrade to the latest Windows OS.
- Go to the firewall settings on Windows and disable all the App protection.
- Find an official HP website -123.hp.com/dj4132e and go to the support page.
- Enter your printer and the OS details to view a list of Dj printer drivers.
- Download the HP Deskjet 4132e driver and open a driver installer on-screen.
- Install the driver and add your Dj printer to the Windows PC.
HP Deskjet 4132e Driver for MAC
- Power up your MAC PC and go to the firewall settings.
- Disable the App protection and go to the MAC browser online.
- Check if you have an updated driver to download and tap on it.
- Continue to install your HP Deskjet 4132e driver and open the driver installer.
- Follow the installer and choose a connectivity method of your choice.
- Now, install the 123 HP Dj 4132e drivers and affix your printer to the MAC PC.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 4132e wireless setup
Wireless printing is simple, with a buffer-free router placed next to your printer. Always have an updated driver compatible with the wireless connectivity features. Then, follow the wireless setup steps and affix your HP Deskjet 4132e printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 4132e WiFi network setup
- Check if your HP Dj 4132e printer is the default printer on your PC.
- Check if you have set up your printer and driver with no issues on your PC.
- Now, switch on your PC, router, and the HP Deskjet 4132e printer.
- Go to the display settings of your printer and choose a network type.
- Now, check if your HP Dj 4132e printer is within the network area of the router.
- Land on the control panel settings of your printer and click setup.
- Choose wireless settings and choose the network menu to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the Wi-Fi problems, if any.
HP Deskjet 4132e WPS Setup
- First, check if your HP Deskjet 4132e printer and router have a WPS button.
- Now, switch on your Deskjet printer and place it near an active router.
- Go to the control panel settings of the 123 HP Dj 4132e printer and tap WPS.
- Go to the router and hold the WPS button until the Wi-Fi light glows.
- Tap yes to confirm the WPS connection and enter the WPS Pin.
- Click on the continue button and wait until your printer gets Wi-Fi.
- Connect your PC to the same active Wi-Fi as the Dj 4132e printer.
- If the printer showing offline error, follow the HP Deskjet 4132e Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 4132e Wireless Setup Wizard
- First, switch on your 123.hp.com/dj4132e printer, PC, and router.
- Place your PC and the 123 HP Dj 4132e printer next to an active router.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the HP Deskjet 4132e printer.
- Click on the wireless LAN settings and view the HP Deskjet 4132e Wi-Fi wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup steps and enter the network name and passphrase.
- Wait for the HP Deskjet 4132e printer to connect to buffer-free Wi-Fi.
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi as the Dj 4132e printer and print online.
HP Deskjet 4132e USB setup of wireless
- Choose a wireless network type for installing an updated driver on your PC.
- Connect a USB cable when you see a driver installation prompt on-screen.
- After picking a wireless network type, remove the USB cable from your devices.
- The on-screen Wi-Fi setup steps will help you connect to Wi-Fi with a USB cable.
- Follow the steps and affix your HP Deskjet 4132e printer to Wi-Fi.
- Also, check if you have installed an updated driver from an official HP site – 123.hp.com/setup 4132e.
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and take a test printout online.