HP Deskjet 3755e Offline issue
If your HP DJ 3755e Printer shows offline while printing with Windows OS, fix it using the steps below:
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows device.
- Run the software setup file on the computer and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor and open it.
- Choose the Start button to choose your DJ printer.
- Run the diagnostic.
- If the HP DJ 3755e printer name is not there, choose My Product is not listed.
- Then, use the on-screen procedure and add your Printer.
- Access the section – Printers & Scanners on the Windows device.
- Ensure that the “Let Windows manage my default printer” is not tick.
- Choose your printer name and continue with the wizard steps to set it as the default option.
- Check the USB cable connections in the HP printer and ensure to have no problem.
- Now, your HP printer will become online.
For more detailed information, contact our customer support team.
Sometimes your HP Deskjet 3755e printer might show offline while Printing with a Mac computer; solve it as per the below steps:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and download the software-HP Smart App on it.
- Install the software using the wizard steps and open it.
- Choose the Printer option and go for Diagnose and Fix.
- Click the Start button and wait for the analyzing process to complete.
- Choose the Apple menu on the device and go for System Preferences.
- Then, select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Choose the minus icon shown in front of your printer name and delete the Printer.
- Select the plus symbol and add the Printer to the device as per the wizard steps.
- Then, again access the System Preferences section and choose – Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click on your screen and choose – Reset Printing.
- Select the Reset option to process and finish the reset process.
- Then, choose the Plus icon and re-add the HP printer using the wizard steps.
- Check the USB cable connection in the HP printer and ensure that it is stable.
HP Deskjet 3755e scanning error
Is your HP Deskjet 3755e printer showing a scanning error while printing with Windows OS? If yes, use the instructions given below and fix it.
- Turn ON the Windows computer and ensure that it is faultless.
- Ensure that the windows computer has a secure internet connection.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows device.
- After that, run the software file on the folder where you downloaded it.
- Continue with the wizard steps and complete the software setup process.
- Open the software and choose the Start button.
- Then, select your HP Printer and choose- Fix Scanning.
If you require detailed info about this, feel free to reach us.
If your HP 3755e printer shows a scanning error while printing from a Mac device, fix it using the steps below.
- Power up the Mac computer and make sure that it has no problem.
- Check and confirm that the Mac computer has an internet connection.
- Download HP Smart App on the device and run the software on the device.
- Install the HP Smart App on the Mac computer and open it.
- Open it, choose – Add Printer and add your HP DJ printer using the wizard steps.
- Then, click your Deskjet printer; choose Printers, and select- Diagnose & Fix.
- After that, choose the Start button and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
For additional information, contact our customer support team.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3755e driver unavailable
If the HP DeskJet 3755e driver is not available, then solve it with the procedure listed below:
- Get the RAR file of the HP Easy Start driver on the preferred device.
- After that, extract the RAR file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and complete the installation.
- Open HP Easy Start driver and choose the “Scan Now” option.
- Then, click the update button given near the DJ printer name.
- Switch off the wireless router, HP Deskjet 3755e printer, and computer.
- Remove the USB cables from the computer and HP DJ printer.
- After some time, plugin the USB cable into the HP Deskjet 3755e printer and computer.
- Switch ON the HP DJ 3755e printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
Still, if the HP Deskjet 3755e driver is not available, contact our expert team.
HP Deskjet 3755e Won’t Connect to WiFi
The HP Deskjet 3755e printer may fail to connect with Wi-Fi. To connect the Printer and Wi-Fi, implement the below-given steps.
- Activate the HP Deskjet 3755e printer and access its control panel.
- After that, select the Setup button and select the wireless settings menu.
- Choose the option- wireless setup wizard and go for your Wi-Fi name.
- Carry on with the steps given on the device screen.
- Once the wizard pops, enter the Wi-Fi passcode.
- Finish HP Deskjet 3755e wireless setup and print a sample file.
- Add your device Wi-Fi with the wizard instructions if it is not in your DJ printer.
Contact our professional team for instant tech assistance on HP DeskJet 3755e wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3755e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
Sometimes while printing with an HP Deskjet 3755e printer, you might come across a print job stuck problem. In such a situation, use the steps below and solve them.
- Firstly, ensure that all the files are properly saved and closed.
- Move to the device keyboard and press the keys- Windows & S.
- You will see a search bar enter service.msc on it and continue.
- Select the Printer Spooler option and click- Restart the Service.
- The error will get resolved, and the Printer will start functioning.
Still, if the same problem occurs with the HP DeskJet 3755e printer, call us.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
If you face a problem with the DJ printer and wireless router, use the steps below and resolve them properly.
- To begin with, press and hold the router power button to off the router.
- Unplug the power cord from the wireless router.
- Press the HP Deskjet 3755e printer power button and hold it.
- Now, the Printer will get off and disconnect the power cord from it.
- After some time, connect the power cord to the Printer & router and activate them.
If you experience the same problem with the HP Deskjet 3755e printer, contact us.
HP Deskjet 3755e Printer can only print black
The standard steps to solve the HP Deskjet 3755e printer printing only black prints are:
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges in the Printer have an accurate ink level.
- If the ink level is not accurate, consider using new ink cartridges.
- Open a file you need to Printer and choose the File option.
- Click on the Print button and ensure that you have chosen the right Printer.
- Access the properties section and ensure that the correct colors are properly selected.
- If you see a checkmark in the “Print in Grayscale’, remove it.
- Choose- OK and try Printing.
If the HP Deskjet 3755e printer still prints only black color, call our tech support team.