HP Deskjet 3752 Offline issue
- Power up your Windows PC and click on the start button.
- Go to the devices menu and tap on the printers and scanners option.
- Tap on your printer model and check if your printer is the default.
- Enable Windows to manage the default printer and get a list of printers.
- Pick your printer model and click on the manage button.
- Now, click “Set as default” and continue to print from your HP Dj 3752 printer.
Windows 7, 8
- Changing the default driver from the installed driver to another causes this issue.
- Set your installed driver as the default driver to fix this error at ease.
- Now, check if your HP Dj 3752 printer is active and not put offline.
- Land on the devices menu and find your Deskjetj3752 printer model.
- Set your printer as the default and reboot your printer.
- Now, assign a print task to check if your 123 Dj 3752 printer is active.
- Power up your MAC PC and wait for your MAC PC to turn active and idle.
- Look at whether your printer has a Wi-Fi connection.
- Else, reboot the router present next to your HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Close all the network activities and remove the power cord from the router.
- After 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and switch on the router.
- Look at whether the internet activity light is active and reboot the MAC.
- Go to the Apple menu and tap on the system preferences option present.
- Tap on the printers and scanners menu and expand the list of available printers.
- Now, choose your printer and go to the print queue option.
- If your printer is not on the list, stop the troubleshooting steps.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to affix HP Deskjet3752 to Wi-Fi.
- Assign a print task and select your printer model to print files.
HP Deskjet 3752 scanning error
- Scanning error is also due to a software issue or connectivity problem.
- Check if the Wi-Fi signal is stable and the HP Dj3752 printer is active.
- Go to the router and restart it if your Wi-Fi is not up to the mark.
- Now, follow the wireless setup steps to affix your 123 hp dj 3752 printer to Wi-Fi.
- Go to the wireless menu and tap on the setup icon present.
- Click on the print report menu and choose the wireless test report menu.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button if the control panel is not available on the printer.
- Press and hold the information and Wi-Fi button to get the Wi-Fi test report.
- Reboot your HP Deskjet 3752 printer and the computer system.
- If your PC shows errors, switch off the PC and follow the steps below.
- Go to your Deskjet3752 printer and remove the power cord to shut it down.
- Now, reboot your MAC and wait for the MAC PC to turn active and idle.
- Reconnect the power cord and switch on your HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Now, go to your MAC PC and assign a scan task to your 123 hp dj 3752 printers.
- Place the document to scan on the scanner glass facing upwards.
- Make all the scan settings changes and pick a scan format and destination.
- Now, click on the scan button and wait for your printer to scan the files.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3752 printer driver unavailable
- Switch on your PC and click on the programs and features option.
- Choose your Dj 3752 printer model and click on the uninstall menu.
- Else, go to the devices and printers option. Find your Dj 3752 printer model and right-click on it.
- Click on the remove or delete the printer driver menu.
- Tap on the driver menu and search for your Dj 3752 driver.
- Choose your printer driver and click on the uninstall/remove button.
- Click ok to confirm the driver uninstallation process and go to settings.
- Choose devices and printers and tap on the Add button.
- Add your HP Deskjet 3752 printer to the PC and reboot your devices.
- For the complete Printer software installation process on Windows and Mac, check the HP Deskjet 3752 Driver steps.
HP Deskjet 3752 printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Check whether your HP Printer, PC, and smartphone are active.
- Now, check if your PC and smartphone have the same Wi-Fi as the printer.
- Now, set up your Deskjet 3752 printer and install genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Also, stuff quality printing sheets into the input paper tray of the Dj printer.
- Now, boot up your printer and place it within the network range of the router.
- Go to your router and check if it has a WPS button in it.
- Also, check if your HP Deskjet3752 printer has a WPS button to continue.
- Else, install the HP Smart App and connect to Wi-Fi using the App.
- Press the WPS button on the router and walk away to the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router and get a wireless connection.
- Now, continue to print online with the Dj 3752 printer wherever you are.
HP Deskjet 3752 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- A file will generate on Windows as and when you assign a print job.
- If the file generated is problematic, delete the print jobs.
- Save all the ongoing tasks and reboot your HP Deskjet3752 printer.
- Now, delete all the print jobs and go to the Start menu on Windows.
- Click on the printers menu and go to the devices menu.
- Tap on the printer spooler menu and click on the reboot icon.
- Get your Windows system rebooted and continue to print.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Remove the power cord or tap on the power button to switch off the router.
- Disconnect the USB cable or Ethernet cable to switch off the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Now, reconnect the USB cable and restart your HP Deskjet printer.
- Also, reconnect the power cord to the router and switch on the router.
- Check if the Wi-Fi signal is stable and connect your Dj3752 printer to it.
- Now, assign a print task online and continue to print at ease.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- Check if your HP Deskjet 3752 printer is multifunctional and get a color copy.
- Now, take a self-print report using the set of steps given below.
- Switch on your printer and tap on the settings icon in it.
- Click on the setup menu and choose the tools and reports icon.
- Now, tap on the print quality report menu and follow the on-screen steps.
- Click on the test print page and select your 3752 printer model.
- Else, open the HP Smart App and pick your Deskjet printer model.
- Select a printer report and tap on it to get the best printing results.