HP Deskjet 3752 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the Dj 3752 printer from the printer box
- Uncover the printer package and take out the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Detach the printer accessories and uncover the protective materials.
- Place your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer on a flat surface next to an electrical socket.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer and wall outlet
- Take a power cord and connect one end to the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Affix the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet near the printer.
- Switch on your printer and complete all the HP Deskjet 3752 Printer display settings.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Remove the genuine HP ink cartridges from the plastic wrappings.
- Fix the ink cartridges and close the access area of the 123 HP Dj com 3752 printers.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Open the input paper tray of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Clean the print heads and remove all the paper clots from the paper tray.
- Stuff printing sheets without damaging the edges and close the paper tray.
HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Installation
Download and install an updated driver on your PC to print at ease. Look for upgraded driver software and install the driver files on your PC. An updated driver will assist you in printing at ease.
HP Deskjet 3752 Driver for Windows
- Switch on your Windows PC and disable the firewall protection at first.
- Now, check if you have the latest Windows OS and go to a secure browser.
- Find an official HP website online and tap on your 123.hp.com/dj3752 model.
- Tap on the download button and wait for the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 driver files to download.
- Now, open a driver installer and follow the HP Deskjet 3752 driver setup steps.
- Pick a network type and wait for the Windows PC to connect to the Dj printer.
HP Deskjet 3752 Driver for Mac
- Power up your Mac PC and tap on the firewall settings option.
- Disable the firewall protection and check if you have the latest Mac OS.
- Go to a Mac browser and find an official HP website to download a driver.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 3752 printer model and click on the Dj driver software.
- Download the Deskjet driver and hit on it to open a driver installer.
- Continue with the installation steps and pick a network type to install the Deskjet driver.
- Follow the HP Deskjet 3752 Troubleshooting steps for Mac’s Printer Driver Unavailable issues.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup
Affix your HP Deskjet 3752 printer to Wi-Fi and print from anywhere you are. Find a router next to your printer and connect your printer to it. Print online from your HP Dj 3752 printer.
HP Deskjet 3752 Wi-Fi network setup
- Check if your HP Deskjet 3752 printer has an accurate driver and printer setup.
- Also, check if your printer is default and your device has an updated driver.
- Now, power up your HP Deskjet 3752 printer, PC, and router.
- Go to the display settings and tap on the network mode of your preference.
- Now, check if your 123.hp.com/dj3752 is within the network coverage area of the router.
- Now, click the setup menu on the control panel and go to the wireless menu. Follow the steps and connect to Wi-Fi in no time.
HP Deskjet 3752 WPS Setup
- First, check if your Deskjet3752 printer and router have a WPS button.
- Now, switch on your printer and place it within the network area of the router.
- Also, power up your router and go to the control panel of the Dj printer.
- Click the WPS button on your printer and click yes to confirm the connection.
- Go to the router next to your printer and tap the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- Now, affix your HP Deskjet3752 printer to Wi-Fi and print files at ease.
HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up your HP Deskjet 3752 printer, PC, and router.
- Place your Deskjet printer and PC next to the router and continue.
- Go to the control panel of the Dj printer and tap on the home icon.
- Choose settings and click on the network settings icon to proceed.
- Now, choose the wireless LAN settings and open the setup wizard window.
- Follow the steps and enter the Wi-Fi network credentials to affix to Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 3752 USB setup of wireless
- Choose a wireless connectivity option on installing an updated driver.
- Connect the USB cable when your screen shows a driver installation message.
- Disconnect the USB cable once you choose a network type to continue.
- The steps listed on-screen will help you connect to Wi-Fi using a USB cable.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup steps given on-screen.
- Now, go to an official HP website and install an updated 123.hp.com/dj3752 driver.