HP Deskjet 3722e Offline issue
Resolve the HP Deskjet 3722e printer offline issue using the steps listed below:
- First, check if there are any printing issues with the HP Deskjet 3722e printer.
- Go to the settings menu on Windows 10 to choose devices and printers.
- Find your Dj printer model and tap on the manage device icon.
- Now, click set as default and reboots your Windows 10 PC.
- Your printer will now turn online and print with no hassles.
Windows 7, 8
Listed below are the fixes to turn your HP Deskjet 3722e printer online on Windows 7, 8:
- Check if your HP Deskjet 3722e printer is the default printer on Windows 7 and 8.
- Click on the Windows icon to go to the control panel.
- Now, choose the devices and printers icon to spot your Dj printer model.
- Right-click on your printer model and tap on the manage printer menu.
- Choose set as default and reboot your Windows PC and the HP Deskjet printer.
- Switch on your printer and connect it to the Windows PC after some time.
The steps listed below will help your printer online from offline status. Follow the steps as listed to recover your printer back and print at ease:
- Reboot your 123 hp Dj 3722e printer and wait for it to turn idle and active.
- Now, reboot your router and the MAC PC. Also, check if there are no issues with your MAC and the router.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer after 15 seconds and turn it on.
- After rebooting all the devices, go to the system preferences menu.
- Choose printers and scanners to open the print queue menu.
- If your printer is not on the list, you will see a network issue.
- Now, affix your printer to Wi-Fi and add it to your MAC PC.
- Take a test printout to check if your printer has turned online.
- Else, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver to print at ease.
HP Deskjet 3722e scanning error
Some of the problems that stop your printer from scanning files are as follows:
- Check if your HP Deskjet 3722e printer is active and ready to scan.
- Check if the signal strength of your router is stable and without buffers.
- Check if your PC is active and available to connect to your printer and router.
- Now, print a wireless test report and check any network issues.
- Follow the below steps to print a wireless test report at ease.
- Press and hold the I and Wi-Fi button on the printer panel.
- You will get a network report. Resolve the Wi-Fi issues and reconnect your 123 HP Dj 3722e printer to Wi-Fi.
Follow the steps listed below to resolve the printer problems that stop scanning. There are two reasons why your printer stops scanning your files. First, the problem with the software or a wireless network can cause a scanning issue.
- First, switch off your PC, router, and the HP Deskjet 3722e printer.
- Now, remove the power cord from the Deskjet printer and the electrical socket.
- Leave it for a few seconds and reconnect the power cord to turn it on.
- Check if your MAC and the Dj printer have the same wireless network.
- Also, check if your MAC has the latest version of the HP Dj 3722e driver.
- Take a test scan to check if your printer is free from scanning issues.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3722e driver unavailable
Reinstall and install the latest version of the HP Deskjet et3722e driver to fix this issue. Follow the fixes listed below to keep your printer driver error-free:
- Turn on the HP Dj 3722e printer and go to the programs menu.
- Now, choose the HP printers menu and go to the uninstall menu.
- Go to the Windows menu and tap on the Settings App.
- Choose devices and printers to get a list of connected printer models.
- Choose your Deskjet printer model and right-click on it to delete the printer.
- Now, press and hold Windows + R to open the Run command screen.
- Choose the driver menu and find all the Deskjet printer drivers on your PC.
- Tap on the remove button and close the devices and printer’s window.
- Now, go to an official HP support page and provide your OS and printer details.
- Choose a compatible HP Deskjet 3722e printer driver and download the driver.
- Follow an installer, pick a network mode, and wait for the driver to install.
HP Deskjet 3722e Won’t Connect to WiFi
There are times when your HP Deskjet 3722e printer will not connect to Wi-Fi. Listed below are the steps that will help resolve the wireless network problems. If you follow these steps, you will get your wireless printer back working:
- Power up your PC and the HP Deskjet 3722e printer.
- Check if your PC and the HP Dj 3722e printer have the same wireless network.
- Check if the network signal is consistent and free from network issues.
- Check if your Wi-Fi and the HP Dj 3722e printer are compatible.
- Check if your PC and the Deskjet printer are within the network range of the router.
- Remove and reconnect your printer and PC to the router.
- Use the WPS button to affix your HP Dj printer and the PC to the router.
HP Deskjet 3722e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
Issues occur when you share a print job with your HP Deskjet 3722e printer. A corrupted document can cause printing problems with your printer. Follow the steps given below to resolve the 123 HP Dj 3722e printer problems:
- Check if you have saved all the files and closed the running programs.
- Open the Settings App and click S + Windows key.
- Tap on the printer spooler menu and restart your devices.
- The issue will get settled and make your printer ready to print.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
Follow the steps below to restart your router and the HP Dj 3722e printer:
- Press and hold the power button on the rear end to turn off the router.
- Now, remove the power cord from the router and go to the printer.
- Tap on the power button to switch off your printer and detach the power cord.
- After a few seconds, reconnect the power cord to your printer and the router.
- Reboot your devices and reconnect your HP 3722e printer to the router.
HP Deskjet 3722e Printer can only print black
Here are the steps to resolve the printing problems with your HP Deskjet 3722e printer:
- Take a test printout and check if the driver you have installed is the default.
- If you have an outdated driver, remove the driver and install an updated driver.
- Also, check if you have a network signal that is stable and consistent.
- Check if your PC and the HP Dj 3722e have the same Wi-Fi to print online.
- Look at whether you have the latest OS installed on your PC to print at ease.