HP Deskjet 3630 Offline issue
Turn on the HP Deskjet 3630 device, and look at the status information on the screen.
- You may guarantee that the wireless connection between the printer and the wireless router is robust and dependable by positioning the printer so that it is in close vicinity to the wireless router.
- If it is required, restart both the device and the wireless connection.
- Check that the printer is set to its default settings.
- You may make changes to the setting by going into the settings menu on your Windows 10 computer.
- Last but not least, check to see if there is an updated driver available for your HP Deskjet 3630.
Windows 7, 8
- Turn on the computer running Windows as well as the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Go check to verify whether the printer is linked to the computer.
- Make sure that the printer is selected as the one that should be used by default. Start the menu for configuring the settings.
- The Printers and Devices option is where you should make your pick. You must locate the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- You may make this the default setting by right-clicking and selecting the option.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer may be restarted and used normally once again when the issue has been resolved.
- The activation process also requires a Mac and an HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- A wireless network connection must be made between the computer and the printer.
- You may fix the HP Deskjet 3630 offline issue on your device by tweaking a few of the settings that it uses.
- After tapping the Apple icon, the System Preferences menu will display. From there, choose Printers from the list of options.
- To access the setup menu for your HP Deskjet 3630 printer, locate it on the list and click on its name.
- By choosing “Set as Default,” the offline printer may be brought back online.
HP Deskjet 3630 scanning error
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 3630 computer and examine it to determine whether the issues are still there.
- Take away any unnecessary items that are resting on the top of the scanner, and make sure the bed is spotless.
- Check to see whether there is a wireless connection between the computer and the printer.
- If you are going to use a scanner, you need to make sure that the document is positioned correctly.
- Check the internal settings while you are scanning the paper to make sure they are proper.
- Do not be hesitant to get in contact with us if you want assistance in resolving the scanning issue that you are experiencing with your HP Deskjet 3630.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer and the Mac computer both need to be turned on.
- If you are using the HP Deskjet 3630 printer, the scanner driver should be updated as soon as possible.
- Check to see whether the printer and the HP Deskjet 3630 have formed a wireless connection to one another.
- It is recommended that you reset the printer and then check to see whether the problem with scanning persists.
- If you are scanning files using an internal process, you should verify that the parameters you have chosen are accurate by doing a second check.
- When scanning papers, it is imperative that you utilize the appropriate format.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver unavailable
- Go to your PC and land on the programs and features menu.
- Select your HP Deskjet printer model and click on the uninstall button.
- Now, open the devices and printers menu and look for your HP printer model.
- Right-click on your printer and tap on the delete or remove device menu.
- Now, click on the driver menu and search for your HP Deskjet printer driver.
- Click on your printer driver and tap on the remove button.
- Now, click ok on the properties window and choose devices and printers.
- Now, restart your PC and install the latest HP Deskjet 3630 driver.
- Add your printer model to the PC and assign a test print task.
HP Deskjet 3630 Won’t Connect to WiFi
- Check if the PC or mobile device you use is compatible with the printer.
- Now, look at whether the PC, mobile device, and router are active.
- Check whether your printer, PC, and mobile device share the same WiFi.
- Switch on your printer and place it near the computer and within the network area.
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 3630 printer has a WPS button.
- Check if your router also has the WPS button. Else, do it using an HP Smart App.
- Press and hold the power button and WPS button of the printer.
- Now, check if there is a WPS button on the router near your printer. Press the button for 5 seconds.
- Set up wireless connectivity at ease and continue to print online.
HP Deskjet 3630 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer can only print black
- Check if your printer is multifunctional, now take a test color copy.
- Else, take a self-print test using the steps given below.
- Go to your printer and tap on the settings icon.
- Choose the setup menu and click on the tools and reports option.
- Now, choose the print quality report menu. Follow the steps below if your printer is not a touchscreen device.
- Click on the print a test page menu and enter your Dj 3630 printer model.
- If you have the HP Smart App, open the App, and click on your printer icon.
- Search printer reports and click on the print quality reports menu.
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- On assigning a print task, a file will generate on Windows.
- If you find an error in the file, delete the print job and restart your printer.
- Save your ongoing work and delete all the print jobs.
- Now, click on the start menu and look for the printer’s menu.
- Now, go to the services menu and tap on the printer spooler menu.
- Tap on the restart button and wait for your Windows PC to reboot.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Switch off the router by removing the power cord or tapping the power button.
- Switch off the printer and check if no USB or Ethernet cable is in contact.
- You can connect your printer to Wi-Fi with a USB or Ethernet connection.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and switch on the router.
- Now, check if the internet activity light is glowing without fluctuations.
- Now, switch on your Deskjet 3630 printer and continue to print.