123 HP Deskjet 3630 First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- Remove the printer from its packing, throw away the packaging materials, and store the printer somewhere secure.
- Please note that the printer must be placed at an angle on a flat surface.
- As soon as possible, connect the printer to your network and plug it in if needed.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- To begin printing, remove the HP Deskjet 3630 printer from its packing and plug the power cord into the rear of the device.
- Plug the printer’s power cord into the socket on the back of the machine.
- If you want to start printing, plug the power cord into the printer now.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- When opening the ink cartridges, use care after removing them from the packaging.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot on the bottom of the machine while holding it by its black sides.
- When the cartridge has been properly loaded, a click will sound to indicate that it is ready for use.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- When printing with an HP Deskjet 3630, only the best quality paper should be used.
- The paper feeding tray has been expanded, so you can now feed in more pages.
- Until the paper is properly positioned and aligned, we cannot proceed.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver install
It is not possible to utilise all of the capabilities of the HP Deskjet 3630 printer without first installing the proper driver on your device. If you want to install the driver for your HP Deskjet 3630 all-in-one printer, you may do so by following these simple instructions.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for Windows
- Open a browser and make sure your Windows machine is on.
- On HP’s official help site, fill out the form with the needed information.
- More fields will appear, each of which must be filled in the way outlined.
- If you’re planning on utilising Windows on an HP Deskjet 3630, you’ll need to verify its model before installing the OS.
- Based on the information you provide, the correct printer driver will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Pick the HP Deskjet 3630 all-in-one printer driver that works with your computer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for MAC
- Boot up your Mac and enter the credentials you were given to access the site.
- Just enter the HP Support website URL into the address bar of your web browser.
- Make sure you complete the form in accordance with the website’s instructions. Type “HP Deskjet 3630” into the “Model:” field.
- The Mac OS is an option for your computer’s OS.
- Put in the HP Deskjet 3630 multifunction driver.
- Continue on with the HP Deskjet 3630 driver installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup
After installing the drivers, the HP Deskjet 3630 printer must be linked to a wireless network. Follow the instructions below to set up a wireless connection on your HP Deskjet 3630 in a variety of ways. The HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting Guide is where you should go if you’re having problems when the printer is offline.
HP Deskjet 3630 WiFi network setup
- When the printer is linked to a wireless network, the setup process is complete.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer has to be linked to a functional wifi network in order to communicate with other gadgets.
- Write down important information about the wireless network, such as its name and password.
- Select WiFi as the network connection type during the HP Deskjet 3630 setup procedure.
- After you have completed these steps, a list of probable associations will be shown to you. It is up to you to choose the wifi network that you will utilise.
- As soon as you input the correct password, the connection will be activated in a very short amount of time.
HP Deskjet 3630 WPS Setup
- The first step in setting up WPS is locating the WPS push button on both the printer and the router.
- It is advised that the HP Deskjet 3630 printer be set up in a position that is in close proximity to the wireless router. Shift your weight and posture to the back of the router.
- Try to find the little button labelled WPS that has an arrow next to it. Hold down the WPS button with your finger.
- To use your HP Deskjet 3630 to print wirelessly, go to the control panel of the printer and press and hold the icon that looks like a wireless network.
- If you want to set up a wireless connection between your device and printer, you’ll need to click the WPS buttons on both at the same time.
- The link will become active in a few moments.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Users using printers with a touch panel should follow these instructions.
- Before moving on, double-check that the wireless network is enabled and that the credentials entered are correct.
- Simply approaching the printer should reward you with a wifi icon.
- To go further, choose the option to use the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the desired wireless network, input the network’s password, and then click OK.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer will be connected to the wireless network in a short amount of time.
HP Deskjet 3630 USB setup of wireless
- A USB connection of at least three metres in length is required to link the printer to a computer or other device.
- Disconnect your device from the printer if it is already connected via USB.
- Make use of the USB connection to bring together the device and the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- When a USB cable is connected, the device will display a notification to let you know.
- Simply following the on-screen directions will get you through the process of setting up the printer.