HP Deskjet 3050 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the Dj 3050 printer from the printer box
- Place the brand new HP Deskjet 3050 printer on a flat surface
- Unbox the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Rid the printer of other protective material wrapped around it.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the box and connect it to the printer.
- Connect one end of the cord to the printer and the other to the power supply.
- Following this, power up the printer and turn it back on.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Open the access doors on the HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
- Unbox the ink cartridges for the printer and load them into the printer.
- Use the color code to load the ink cartridges into the printer.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Draw out the HP Deskjet 3050 paper tray on the printer.
- Load sheets of paper onto the paper feeding tray.
- Ensure the sheets of paper are aligned accurately.
HP Deskjet 3050 Driver install
To be able to access all the HP Deskjet 3050 printer features, the HP Deskjet 3050 driver has to be downloaded and installed on the device. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the process and use the printer to its maximum capacity.
HP Deskjet 3050 Driver for Windows
- Power up the printer and the Windows device that is connected to the printer.
- Move over to the device and enter the details of the official HP website.
- Enter the details of the printer, such as the model name, when prompted—HP Deskjet 3050.
- Following this, enter the details of the operating system – Windows OS.
- Based on the details entered, the printer drivers will appear on the screen.
Download and install the HP Deskjet 3050 printer driver as instructed
HP Deskjet 3050 Driver for Mac
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 3050 printer and the Mac connected to it.
- Enter the details of the HP website and proceed to enter the details of the printer.
- The details that should be entered are the HP Deskjet 3050 printer model and the Mac OS.
- Following this, download the HP Deskjet 3050 printer driver that appears on the screen.
- Proceed to complete the installation process of the HP Deskjet 3050 printer driver.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation process to connect to a wireless connection.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 3050 wireless setup
Connect the HP Deskjet 3050 printer to access the wireless features of the printer. Follow the instructions mentioned below to complete the process of setting up the printer for a wireless connection.
HP Deskjet 3050 WiFi network setup
- Begin the process of making sure there is an active wireless connection.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 3050 printer using the WPS push button option.
- Move over to the printer and press and hold down the wireless button.
- Move over to the router and hold down the WPS push button found at the rear.
- Press and hold it down at the same time for the connection to successfully connect.
- With this, the printer will be connected to an active wireless connection.
HP Deskjet 3050 WPS Setup
- Connect the printer using the WPS push button system.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- Make sure the printer is placed close to the wireless router for a successful connection.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer and the device. Press and hold it down.
- Allow the connection to be established in a few minutes and complete the process.
- Within a few seconds, the wireless connection will be established.
HP Deskjet 3050 Wireless Setup Wizard
- For printers that come with a display, the wireless setup wizard can be used.
- Move over to the printer, click the wireless icon and choose network settings.
- A list of connection options will show up. Choose the wireless setup wizard.
- On choosing the wireless setup wizard, a list of wireless connections will be available.
- Choose the desired wireless connection from the list and enter the password.
- Click OK and the HP printer will be connected to an active wireless connection.
HP Deskjet 3050 USB setup of wireless
- Connect the HP Deskjet 3050 printer to a connection using the USB option.
- Ensure there is an active connection as the device should be connected to a network.
- Ensure there is a USB cable that is fully functioning that is 3-meters in length.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and connect the other end to the device.
- On connecting the USB cable, to the printer, follow the instructions on the device.
- Follow the steps and complete the connection with the printer and the device.