HP Deskjet 2755e Offline issue
- Switch on the Windows PC and go to the start menu and search devices option.
- Now, tap on the printers and scanners menu and check if your printer is the default.
- Choose the “Let Windows manage my default printer” option.
- Now, you will get a list of printers. Choose your Deskjet printer model from the list.
- Tap on the manage button and click the “Set as default” option.
- Now, assign a print task and check if your 123 hp dj 2755e printer is online.
Windows 7, 8
- The error is because your default driver has changed to another driver.
- Choose the installed driver and set it as default to resolve the error.
- Also, check whether your printer is not under offline status.
- Go to the devices menu and tap on the devices and printers option.
- Choose your Deskjet 2755e printer model and check if it is active.
- Now, click on the “Set as default” option and reboot your printer.
- Now, assign a test print job and check the 123 HP Dj 2755e printer performance.
- Restart your HP Deskjet 2755e printer and wait for it to turn idle.
- Check if your printer has got Wi-Fi. Else, restart the router and try again.
- Close all the ongoing activities on the network.
- Remove the power cord from the router and stay null for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and wait for the router to turn on.
- Check if the internet activity light is glowing before you proceed.
- Now, reboot your MAC PC and wait until your PC turns idle.
- Click on the Apple icon of your MAC PC and pick the system preferences option.
- Now, go to the printers and scanners menu and open the list of printers.
- Choose your printer model and tap on the open print queue menu.
- If your printer is not on the list, there is a network failure.
- Now, stop troubleshooting and follow the document to affix the printer to Wi-Fi.
- If your printer is on the list, assume a network connection is available.
- Now, assign test print tasks to your HP Deskjet 2755e printer.
HP Deskjet 2755e scanning error
- Software or connection issues can refrain your printer from scanning at ease.
- Check whether your printer is active and the Wi-Fi light is glowing.
- If the Wi-Fi light is not stable, connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Now, get a wireless network report by using the following steps.
- Tap on the wireless menu and click the setup icon.
- Go to the print reports menu and tap on the wireless test report.
- If your printer does not have a control panel, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi and information button at the same time.
- Now, click on the start copy black button to get the wireless test report.
- Restart your HP Deskjet 2755e printer and the computer system.
- If your computer has errors, shut down your PC and continue.
- Now, shut down your HP Deskjet 2755e printer and remove the power cord.
- Reboot your PC and wait until your MAC PC turns on and becomes idle.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to your printer and switch on your printer.
- Now, go to your computer and assign a scan task to your printer.
- Place your file on the scanning glass and continue to scan.
- Do all the scan settings of your choice. Now, pick a scan format and the destination.
- Click on the scan button and get an error-free scan result.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 2755e printer driver unavailable
- Go to your PC and land on the programs and features menu.
- Select your HP Deskjet printer model and click on the uninstall button.
- Now, open the devices and printers menu and look for your HP printer model.
- Right-click on your printer and tap on the delete or remove device menu.
- Now, click on the driver menu and search for your HP Deskjet printer driver.
- Click on your printer driver and tap on the remove button.
- Now, click ok on the properties window and choose devices and printers.
- Now, restart your PC and install the latest HP Deskjet 2755e driver.
- Add your printer model to the PC and assign a test print task.
HP Deskjet 2755e Won’t Connect to WiFi
- Check if the PC or mobile device you use is compatible with the printer.
- Now, look at whether the PC, mobile device, and router are active.
- Check whether your printer, PC, and mobile device share the same WiFi.
- Switch on your printer and place it near the computer and within the network area.
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 2755e printer has a WPS button.
- Check if your router also has the WPS button. Else, do it using an HP Smart App.
- Press and hold the power button and WPS button of the printer.
- Now, check if there is a WPS button on the router near your printer. Press the button for 5 seconds.
- Set up wireless connectivity at ease and continue to print online.
HP Deskjet 2755e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
HP Deskjet 2755e Printer can only print black
- Check if your printer is multifunctional, now take a test color copy.
- Else, take a self-print test using the steps given below.
- Go to your printer and tap on the settings icon.
- Choose the setup menu and click on the tools and reports option.
- Now, choose the print quality report menu. Follow the steps below if your printer is not a touchscreen device.
- Click on the print a test page menu and enter your Dj 2755e printer model.
- If you have the HP Smart App, open the App, and click on your printer icon.
- Search printer reports and click on the print quality reports menu.
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- On assigning a print task, a file will generate on Windows.
- If you find an error in the file, delete the print job and restart your printer.
- Save your ongoing work and delete all the print jobs.
- Now, click on the start menu and look for the printer’s menu.
- Now, go to the services menu and tap on the printer spooler menu.
- Tap on the restart button and wait for your Windows PC to reboot.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Switch off the router by removing the power cord or tapping the power button.
- Switch off the printer and check if no USB or Ethernet cable is in contact.
- You can connect your printer to Wi-Fi with a USB or Ethernet connection.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and switch on the router.
- Now, check if the internet activity light is glowing without fluctuations.
- Now, switch on your Deskjet 2755e printer and continue to print.