HP Deskjet 2755e Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the Dj 2755e printer from the printer box
- Uncover the protective tapes and open the printer box.
- Take out the user manual, HP Deskjet 2755e printer, and printer parts.
- Now, detach all the packing materials and keep your device ready to set up.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Place your HP Deskjet 2755e printer on a flat surface next to an electrical socket.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer.
- Affix the other end to the wall outlet and turn on your HP Deskjet 2755e printer.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Take a genuine HP cartridge and uncover the plastic coverings.
- Open the access area and find the color slot to insert the cartridge.
- Fix your B/W or color ink cartridges and close the access door.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Open the input paper tray of the HP Dj 2755e printer and clean the tray.
- Remove all the paper clots and stuff quality HP recommended sheets.
- Check if no edges or corners of the printing sheets are under damage.
HP Deskjet 2755e Driver install
Install an updated driver to boost up your printer performance. Driver install is a process that is vital for every printer model. Check if you have an upgraded version of the driver on your device.
HP Deskjet 2755e Driver for Windows
- Switch on your Windows PC and go to the firewall protection settings.
- Disable all the third-party App permissions and go to a web browser.
- Search 123.hp.com/dj2755e official HP website and click on your HP Deskjet 2755e printer.
- Get a list of available drivers and choose a driver to download.
- Now, open the driver installer and follow the HP Deskjet 2755e driver setup steps.
- Install the driver and connect your Windows PC to the HP Dj 2755e printer.
HP Deskjet 2755e Driver for MAC
- Power up your MAC and disable all the third-party App permissions.
- Now, go to a MAC web browser and find an official HP website online.
- Click on your 123.hp.com/dj 2755e printer model and get all the available drivers.
- Choose a compatible HP Deskjet 2755e driver and click on the download button.
- Get all the driver files downloaded and open a Deskjet driver installer.
- Follow the driver setup steps and complete the HP Dj 2755e installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 2755e wireless setup
Wireless connectivity simplifies printing jobs to an extent. Connect your HP Deskjet 2755e printer to Wi-Fi and print files online. Check if you have connected your PC to the same Wi-Fi for better performance.
HP Deskjet 2755e WiFi network setup
- Check if your HP Dj 2755e is default with an accurate printer and driver setup.
- Check if the installed driver is the latest for error-free printer performance.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 2755e printer, PC, and the compatible network.
- Choose the display settings and pick a network connectivity mode.
- Place your printer near the high signal-coverage area of the router.
- Go to the control panel, choose setup, click on the wireless menu. Tap on the network menu and connect to Wi-Fi at ease.
- In case The printer wont connect to wifi network, follow the HP Deskjet 2755e Troubleshooting steps.
HP Deskjet 2755e WPS Setup
- Power up your HP Deskjet 2755e printer, PC, and router.
- Place your printer and PC within the high signal-coverage area of the router.
- Check if your 123.HP.com/Dj2755e printer and the router has a WPS button in them.
- Now, go to the control panel of the HP Dj2755e printer and tap on the WPS button.
- Go to the router and press and hold the WPS button to make a wireless connection.
- Now, connect your HP Deskjet 2755e and the PC to Wi-Fi and print files online.
HP Deskjet 2755e Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 2755e printer and the computer system.
- Place your Deskjet printer and the PC close to a buffer-free wireless network.
- Go to the control panel of your 123 hp Dj2755e printer and click on the home icon.
- Choose the network settings and tap on the Wi-Fi LAN settings.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the HP Deskjet 2755e Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and continue to connect your Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 2755e USB setup of wireless
- Pick a wireless connectivity mode on installing the latest version of the driver.
- When you see a driver installation message, connect a USB cable.
- After choosing the network type, disconnect the USB cable to proceed.
- The setup steps on-screen will help you affix to Wi-Fi via USB cable.
- Now, complete the wireless setup steps of the 123.hp.com Dj 2755e printer.
- Have an upgraded driver software from an official HP website. Follow the installer to connect your printer to Wi-Fi with no hassles.