123 HP Deskjet 2752e First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- Place the HP Deskjet 2752e printer in a safe spot at the office.
- Remove all the protective materials and discard their responsibility.
- Proceed to the HP Deskjet 2752e printer set up as the next step.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the printer box.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the power supply.
- Turn the switch on and power up the HP Deskjet 2752e printer.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer box and load them.
- Load the cartridges through the access door to the slot.
- Make sure a click sound is heard after loading the HP ink cartridges.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Draw out the paper feeding tray on the HP Deskjet 2752e printer.
- Load high-quality sheets onto the paper feeding tray.
- Make sure the sheets are properly aligned for the best results.
HP Deskjet 2752e Driver install
The next step after the set up of the HP Deskjet 2752e printer is to download and install the HP Deskjet 2752e printer driver on the device that will be connected to the printer. Follow the instructions given below or contact us for assistance.
HP Deskjet 2752e Driver for Windows
- Open the Windows device and power it up.
- Enter the details of the website here: 123.hp.com/dj2752e official Support website.
- Complete the details as prompted on the homepage.
- Enter the model number when prompted: HP Deskjet 2752e.
- Choose the operating system from the list: Windows OS.
- Download the HP Deskjet 2752e all-in-one driver from the list.
- Install the HP Deskjet 2752e driver as the final step.
HP Deskjet 2752e Driver for MAC
- Power up the HP Deskjet 2752e printer and the Mac.
- In a suitable browser, enter the details of the 123.hp.com/dj2752e Support website.
- Enter the details as prompted. Enter the model name: HP Deskjet 2752e.
- Select the operating system from the drop-down menu: Mac OS.
- Based on the details entered, download the HP Deskjet 2752e driver.
- Install the HP Deskjet 2752e driver on the device.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 2752e wireless setup
As a final step, the HP Deskjet 2752e printer should be connected to a wireless connection. Multiple methods can be used to connect the HP Deskjet 2752e printer to the wireless connection. Follow the instructions below.
HP Deskjet 2752e WiFi network setup
- The final step of the installation process is to connect the HP Deskjet 2752e to the wifi.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection that is active and stable.
- Make a note of the credentials and keep it handy.
- During the installation, the wireless setup wizard will prompt a connection.
- Choose a wireless connection and a list of wireless networks will be available.
- Select the desired wireless connection and enter the credentials.
- Click Finish at the end of the process to complete the connection.
HP Deskjet 2752e WPS Setup
- Power up the HP Deskjet 2752e printer and the wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be active and stable.
- Make sure the printer and the router are placed close.
- Following this, press the WPS push button on the router.
- Press and hold it down. Do the same on the printer.
- Press and hold the wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/dj2752e printer.
- Give it a few seconds and the connection will be established.
HP Deskjet 2752e Wireless Setup Wizard
- This method can be used for HP printers that have a display.
- Move over to the 213.hp.com/dj2752e printer and click the wireless setting.
- Based on this, choose the wireless setup wizard from the list.
- Choose the desired wireless connection from the given wireless networks.
- Enter the password when prompted and connect to the printer.
- Contact us for assistance to connect the wifi to the HP Deskjet 2752e.
- If the printer shows an offline error, follow the HP Deskjet 2752e troubleshooting steps.
HP Deskjet 2752e USB setup of wireless
- Power up the HP Deskjet 2752e printer and the device.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- Make sure there is a proper functioning USB cable with a 3-metre length.
- Remove all the existing cables between the printer and the device.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and then the device.
- The connection will be identified on the device. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Give it a few minutes and the connection will be established.