Wireless can make your job easier, in that way- Wi-Fi Direct wireless feature may bring the quick on connecting the HP Deskjet 2752 printer to the Mac system & its work on printing. Are you running busy getting your printing works done? You can easily adapt to this Wi-Fi Direct method for professional printing work using stable network support.
Use the given steps to assign the print work to the Mac via Wi-Fi Direct method:
Obtain the Wi-Fi Direct printer name and password.
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct icon or button to look at the Wi-Fi Direct name and password. Otherwise, use the Reports menu to print a Network Configuration page to view the network details.
- You can also use the given steps to match the control panel buttons on your HP Deskjet 2752 printer.
- Initially, locate and press the Information button.
- Then, try to press & hold the Wi-Fi Direct button for at least 3 seconds.
- Further, you have to press the Wi-Fi Direct and Information buttons simultaneously.
- In the next step, you have to press & hold the Resume button for up to 10 seconds or after noticing the printout.
- Hit and hold the Information button until all control panel buttons glow, and now, press the Information button and Cancel button simultaneously.
- Now, load the efficient paper sheets to the HP Deskjet 2752 printer’s input tray and start the print work by turning ON the printer.
- If you require print web content, like email or cloud-based document, you have to open the file before initiating the print work.
- Get nearby to the MAC and hit the wireless icon to choose the option-DIRECT followed by your printer model.
- If requested, try to mention the correct Wi-Fi Direct password and hit Join.
- Redirect to the computer folder and select the document to finalize with the print option.
- Now, choose your desired printer and pick the Print option.
- If you have a default Wi-Fi network connection, fetch back to the Wi-Fi network menu to reconnect to the network.
For more support on HP Deskjet 2752 printer for Wi-Fi Direct setup, call our technical team for instant support & service.