123 HP Deskjet 2723e First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- To unwrap the new printer, try to place it on a smooth surface.
- Try to remove the protective caps and bubble wrap from the printer screen.
- Get rid of all the inner tapes and shipping covers from the printer & its gears.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- For the easy option, unpack the connecting cords separately.
- Use the 123.hp.com/dj2723e support and arrange the printer.
- Inspect the chosen USB cables for their quality. Then, turn on the printer.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Use the new unpacked ink cartridges for the installation.
- Unpack the protective covers from the printer & its components.
- Utilize the premium quality ink for an efficient printing job.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Try to utilize the paper quality and size recommended by the printer specifications.
- Try to flatten the curved edges of the paper sheets to avoid the paper jam issue.
- Now, access the input tray and load the required paper sheets.
HP Deskjet 2723e Driver install
Driver installation is part of driver setup. To explore the best printing features, use the HP Official page and download and install the latest HP Deskjet 2723e driver software that suits the compatible system.
HP Deskjet 2723e Driver for Windows
- You need to finish the initial HP Deskjet 2723e printer setup using the Windows system interface.
- You can opt for USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and system configuration.
- Use the secured browser to visit the Official 123.hp.com/dj2723e page.
- Use the printer keys on the search tab and wait for the list of driver names that suit the printer keys. Check for the latest version and your preferences to pick the download option.
- Direct the downloaded driver file to the windows system using the specific extension.
- Run the installer using the on-screen prompts and complete the HP Deskjet 2723e driver installation for efficient printing work.
HP Deskjet 2723e Driver for MAC
- Use the Manual or HP support page to complete the initial printer setup using the Mac system.
- Visit the Official 123.hp.com/dj2723e website and enter the required printer keys to get the available driver names list.
- Next, connect via Driver & Software tab and prefer the compatible type & language using the drop-down menu.
- Finalize and hit the Download option at the bottom to begin the driver download procedure.
- Save the file to the Mac system and start the next procedure using the on-screen guidelines.
- Proceed using the Third-party authentication page and complete the 123.hp.com/dj2723e driver installation process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet 2723e wireless setup
Wireless connectivity simplifies printing jobs to an extent. Connect your HP Deskjet 2723e printer to Wi-Fi and print files online. Check if you have connected your PC to the same Wi-Fi for better performance.
HP Deskjet 2723e WiFi network setup
- Confirm whether the printer and system have their basic requirements done.
- The printer driver must be the latest version for problem-free wireless access.
- Eventually, switch on the HP printer, wireless router, and compatible system. Modify the display settings and complete the printer startup settings.
- Ensure with the mode of connection page- choose the wireless connection mode.
- For hassle-free signal and network printing, drag the wireless router nearby the HP Deskjet 2723e printer setup.
- Carry out the process back-to-back using- Setup> wireless> network menu.
HP Deskjet 2723e WPS Setup
- Confirm whether the printer is active to proceed next with the WPS method.
- Meanwhile, check the WPS button and accessibility on the connected printer & router.
- Locate the WPS Button using the HP Manual or 123.hp.com/setup 2723e Website to proceed next.
- The preferred network must consist of WPA and WPA2 security.
- Specify the Network credentials to the available field and initiate the wireless setup. Mention the network name & password properly to avoid troubleshooting.
- Otherwise, utilize the WPS pushbutton by holding the WPS mode on the printer and promptly on the router.
HP Deskjet 2723e Wireless Setup Wizard
- First, ensure with your network specifications like WPA, WPA2, and WEP.
- Access the next step using the printer control panel options like Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- On the proceeding page, use the settings and link through the wireless setup wizard.
- From the available network names, pick the required one.
- If your desired network is not available, then try to enter it manually using the precise characters.
- To the end, mention the proper WEP & WPA paraphrase to the specific field and connect it to the wireless setup. You are ready with the HP Deskjet 2723e wireless setup wizard.
- If the printer shows offline error follow the HP Deskjet 2723e Troubleshooting steps.
HP Deskjet 2723e USB setup of wireless
- Note: In case your printer doesn’t support the touch screen, you can apt this wireless method of USB setup while the driver installation procedure.
- You must connect the new USB cables only after the installer instructions to interface the printer and system temporarily.
- Make sure, when you connect or disconnect the USB cables, only after the installer prompts.
- Connect through the on-screen guidelines and complete the USB through the wireless method.
- Try to finish the HP Deskjet 2723e Printer’s Wireless configuration carefully.
For the phenomenal HP Deskjet 2723e USB setup, make use of the updated software installation via the Official HP page. Meanwhile, connect through the installer to configure the USB to the wireless setup.