123 HP Deskjet 2622 First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- Open the HP Deskjet 2622 printer box and remove it.
- Place the printer on a safe and flat surface.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Connect the power cord to one end of the printer.
- Use the other end and connect it to the power supply.
- Turn on the power supply and then the printer.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Open the access door to place the ink cartridges.
- Remove the packaging from the cartridge and place it in.
- Ensure there is a click sound after loading the cartridges in
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and place the paper.
- Load sufficient high-quality sheets of paper onto the tray.
- Ensure the sheets of paper are properly aligned.
How to install HP Deskjet 2622 Driver
To be able to use the printer to the maximum capacity, download the driver and install it onto the device connected to the printer. Complete the installation process to access the full features of the printer.
HP Deskjet 2622 Driver for Windows
- Power up the Windows device and enter the website details.
- Following this, enter the details of the printer as prompted.
- Enter the name of the printer and choose the device’s OS, Windows OS.
- From the details available, choose the preferred driver from the list.
- Download the printer driver and complete the installation.
- Follow the on-screen steps and click finish at the end of the installation.
HP Deskjet 2622 Driver for MAC
- Turn on the Mac device and enter the details of the HP website.
- As prompted, choose the model name of the printer and choose Mac OS.
- Based on the details, the printer drivers will appear for download.
- Initiate the download proceed and proceed to install the driver.
- To complete the installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation of the HP Deskjet 2622 driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2622 to wireless network
Connect the HP Deskjet 2622 printer to the wireless connection to access the full features of the HP Deskjet 2622 printer. Follow the steps below for the instructions.
HP Deskjet 2622 WiFi network setup
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2622 printer to the wireless connection.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- Note that the wireless connection should be stale and near the printer.
- As the final step of the installation of the printer driver, connect to a wireless connection.
- Choose the desired connection from the list and proceed to enter the details.
- Click OK at the end of the process and the connection will be complete.
HP Deskjet 2622 WPS Setup
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2622 printer using the WPS set-up.
- Make sure the HP Deskjet 2622 printer is placed near the wireless connection.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer and the wireless router.
- Press and hold the wireless icon on the printer for a few seconds.
- Move over to the router and click the WPS push button.
HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2622 printer, the device and the wireless connection.
- Note that the printer and the router should be placed within a short distance.
- For printers with a display, choose the wireless icon and click the wireless setup wizard.
- All the available wireless connection details will appear on the screen.
- Choose the desired wireless connection and proceed to enter the details.
- Click OK at the end of the installation process and proceed to use the wireless HP Deskjet 2622.
HP Deskjet 2622 USB setup of wireless
- Connect the printer to the device using the USB option as well.
- For this, take a proper functioning USB cable of 3-meters.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer and the other to the device.
- The HP Deskjet 2622 printer will appear on the device.
- Complete the setup by following the on-screen instructions.
- Take a test print to ensure the connection is successful.