How to reset an HP OfficeJet Pro 9015
The HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer cannot be connected to the internet, what should I do?
Offline problems are a typical occurrence with the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer. When the printer displays an offline status, there is no need to immediately start freaking out. Instead, certain tweaks to the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer are required before it can be used again.
To access the printer’s settings, use the printer’s control panel.
- A printer’s control panel is a good place to start when learning how to reset an HP Printer. Then, proceed with the steps below.
- To enter the home screen on the printer’s control panel, press the “home” button.
- To access the main configuration menu, use the right and left arrows to go to the appropriate options, and then click ok.
- If you utilize the right and left arrows, you should be able to locate the restore default settings option and then click ok.
- Locate Restore Network Settings using the up and down arrows, and then choose it with the ok button.
- The last step is to restart the HP Officejet 9015 printer.
- In case your HP Officejet printer is acting up, you may easily fix the issue by following these reset steps.
Press the “Reset” button without delay.
- All HP Officejet printer models come with a button to reset the printer to factory settings. You’ll find the back button on the back of your smartphone. To restore the gadget to its factory settings, just hit this button. However, you must also stick to the guidelines listed below to discover how to reset an HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer:
- You may shut down your gadget by pressing the power button.
- You may use a pin or anything else to press and hold the factory reset button.
- When you’re ready to turn on your printer, push the reset button for 5 seconds.
- When you see the warning page, which is printed out, you may let go of the button.
- The system’s default IP address page will also load once some time has passed.
To return an HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer to its factory settings, use the manufacturer’s software for making adjustments.
- For example, you may use this method to reset an HP Office jet Pro 9015 printer. Particularly helpful when your printer’s buttons aren’t working. In this case, the reset process will take longer than usual. It’s not hard to do, so there’s no need to worry. To begin going with this method, have a look at these steps:
- Find the most current version of the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Adjustment Program for your device, download it, and install it.
- Choose the Select option to learn how to make the right choices.
- Now choose your printer model and the port it is connected to from the drop-down selection. Do what you need to do and hit OK.
- Doing so will bring up a window labeled “Adjustment and Maintenance.”
- To do so, go to the Maintenance menu and choose the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Try clicking OK again, please.
- Now that you’ve double-checked the Main Ink Pad Counter, you may initialize the printer by pressing the button in the screen’s lower right corner.
- Finish must be selected as the last option in order to complete the reset process. You must then restart your device for the changes to take effect (printer).
If you want more assistance, for instance with an HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer that is in error status, feel free to get in touch with our printer professionals by contact or live chat. Either the email address or the comments section below may be used to get in touch with us.