The Factory Reset procedure is the place that consists of all the reset settings excluding the page count, tray measures, or Language. Now, you can use the given steps to perform the Factory Reset procedure.
How To Perform Factory Reset On HP Deskjet 2700 Printer
- First, make sure the desired HP Deskjet 2700 printer is under active mode.
- Gently press the Power button and hold it for an instant.
- At the same stretch, press the Cancel button for a few seconds/multiple taps.
- Now, it’s time to release the Power button to initiate the factory reset.
- Still, you face any sort of issues with your active printer setup. Proceed further.
- Then, press & hold the Wireless and Cancel simultaneously and wait for a few seconds.
- Make sure the wireless light blinks to denote the active printer arrangements.
- Further, you have to install the driver required using the HP Official Website within 120 minutes from the HP Deskjet 2700 factory reset process.
- Finally, try to enable the Auto-wireless to connect feature to complete the software setup.
Quick Steps: How To I Reset My HP Deskjet 2700 Printer
- Initially, you need to turn ON the HP Deskjet 2700 printer.
- Safely remove all the power cables from the printer and wait for atleast 30 seconds.
- Use the provided HP Manual and reconnect all the power cords into the respective printer setup.
- Again, you have to turn ON the printer once.
- Then, hold the Resume button for atleast 10-20 seconds. Further, you have to wait for the Attention light indication through glowing light.
- It’s time to release the Resume button.
- Once again wait for the active indication on the Attention button.
- After seeing the active mode, let the printer restores the data and then you can proceed next.
Solution For HP Deskjet 2700 Password Reset
- Attempt the factory reset procedure on your desired HP Deskjet 2700 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Then, utilize the Cancel button about 6 times and then, you have to release the Power button to finish the HP Deskjet 2700 factory reset process.
- Then, make sure the computer is in active mode.
- Further, access through the Start menu on your computer.
- Proceed using the printer’s Control Panel feature under the section menu.
- Here, choose the Devices and Printers to get the list shown on the screen.
- Next, you have to right-click on the required HP printer name on the list and utilize the option- Properties.
- Now, you have to hit the Password icon on the computer screen.
- Finally, specify the new password twice and save the done