How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9020e wireless printer
The HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer is an all-in-one printer that can be connected to a wireless connection. The printer will be more accessible, and connecting it to a wireless connection is simple. For this, we have added the instructions of the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer to a wireless connection. The instructions are clear, crisp, and simple to apply.
Additionally, the HP Officejet Pro 9020e wireless setup can be completed by contacting our team to provide hand-held assistance to connect to the wireless connection. Our experts will provide clear instructions and set up the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer for the wireless connection.
Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer using the wireless setup wizard
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer and allow it to remain idle for a few seconds.
- Make the wireless connection active and make a note of the wireless credentials.
- Ensure that the printer and the wireless connection are placed close by.
- Move over to the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer and choose the wireless network settings.
- Following this, choose the wireless setup wizard from the options that appear.
- On choosing this, a list of wireless connections will be available on the screen.
- Choose the desired wireless connection from the list and proceed further.
- Enter the password of the wireless connection when prompted to connect to it.
With this, the printer will be connected to the wireless connection in a few seconds.
Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer using the WPS push button
- Move over to the printer and select the wireless setup icon from the screen.
- Note the printer should be placed close to the router.
- From the options given below, choose the wireless protected setup.
- Further, select the WPS push-button service.
- For this, there should be an active wireless connection.
- The printer should be placed near the wireless router.
- Move over to the router and press and hold the WPS button.
- It should be done at the same time on the printer and router.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be complete.
More ways can be used for the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer to connect to the wireless connection. Follow the instructions accurately and make sure the steps are followed. Alternatively, you can contact our team of experts to connect the printer to the wireless connection.