HP Envy 7640 Wireless printer setup:
Wireless printer productions are very common and available in all printer brands. In the previous days, you can directly connect the printer to wireless-only in the office but now you can access it from your home/small-scale business. This makes your job easy and works done in less time when compared to the estimated time.
To enjoy all of these pros, you need to complete the wireless setup flawlessly using the given step-wise guidelines. Make use of the instructions without skipping any steps.
Note: You must ensure the printer-related driver details like its version and compatibility before proceeding with the wireless HP Envy 7640 printer setup.
Steps to connect the wireless HP Envy 7640 printer:
Step1: Connect your printer to Windows:
- Access with the support of Cortana and press the Windows key + Q key.
- Then, use the search tab and type Printer on it.
Step2: Choose the HP Envy 7640 printers & Scanners option:
- First, you need to switch ON the printer.
- Make use of the Manual and connect the HP Envy 7640 printer to the Wi-Fi network connection.
- Make sure the network is active & stable throughout the process.
- On the next window, use the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- Now, you will get the list of HP Envy 7640 printer names to select. Pick the desired one.
- Now, tap on Add Device option.
- Finally, assign the print task and start the print work effortlessly.
Unable to find the HP Envy 7640 printer:
Use the given steps to complete the printer setup when the printer is not listed.
- Use the Cortana support and use the Windows + Q key. Now, enter the Printer in the search box.
- Use the next page to pick the HP Envy 7640 Printer and Scanners option.
- Further, choose the Add Printer or Scanner option and wait for the option- The Printer I want isn’t listed.
- Then, choose the Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer.
- Pick the connected HP Envy 7640 printer and you will notice the wireless printer will connect to the windows.
- Still, you can’t connect the printer- confirm whether the HP Envy 7640 printer & windows system are actively turned ON to the same network access.
- Or else use the next topic to find out the other settings.
How to change the default HP Envy 7640 printer setup:
Use the appropriate settings and bring back the HP Envy 7640 printer to the default settings with your preferences. Make sure the network access is active and uninterrupted to proceed further. Try to set the default to remember while switching to the multiple network names to use.
Use the given steps to bring back the default HP Envy 7640 printer setup:
- Use the Windows system and operate through Cortana.
- Then, press Windows + Q key.
- Further, mention the Printer in the search tab.
- Pick the HP Envy 7640 Printers & Scanners option.
- Find out the option- Let Windows Manage my Default printer. Try to Turn OFF the option using the checkbox.
- Then, choose the desired printer that you want to set as default using the list of available devices.
- Next, pick the Manage option.
- Hit the Set as Default option.
Yes, hope the above information and instructions are sufficient to connect through your Wi-Fi network. These setup procedures can also be used for the wired process while connecting to the printer setup. Still, do you need any support or clarification on How to connect to the Wi-Fi network on your desired HP Envy 7640 Printer to a compatible system? – Just Contact Our Technical Team for easy support & Assistance.