How do I set up my HP Envy 4500 E-All-In-One Printer with my Mac computer?
You can use the given below guidelines to get the efficient HP Envy 4500 printer setup through a Mac computer:
- Initially, you need to uncover the new printer box and you need to remove the sealed coverings carefully.
- Eradicate the packing materials that safeguard the active printer’s screen. Slightly, try to peel out the cover that safeguards the screen and arrange the printer to a flat surface.
- Make use of the support provided by the HP Manual & start the HP Envy 4500 printer setup process.
- Always its recommended to keep the printer close to the wall outlet to make an interface of compatible windows/Mac system devices like wireless or wired connection.
- Take one end to the printer’s backside and the other end directly to the wall outlet.
- Eventually, try to reconnect the printer setup and ensure that the ink cartridges are appropriately installed in their respective slots as per their given guidelines & colors.
- Then, utilize the premium quality ink cartridge to the respective slots and confirm that you have kept the required Premium quality paper sheets in the input tray.
- Simply, adjust the paper tray using the guides given and make a proper arrangement.
- At the same instance, try to inspect whether the loaded paper sheets don’t stand out of the tray in order to get flawless printer setup & handling.
- Here, you need to download & install the latest HP Envy 4500 printer driver through the HP Official page and can efficiently begin the seamless printing work.
- Make use of the given on-screen guidelines and finish the printer setup and try to add the printer to the compatible driver to begin the printing work smoothly.
- Finally, inspect the Mac system for its proper driver OS installation.
- Now, you need to use the Apple icon to pick the system preferences to select the Printers & Scanners option.
- From the shown list of printer names, right-click on the desired HP Envy 4500e printer to perform effortlessly.
Assign the print task and check the efficiency of the printer setup using a Mac computer. Yet, you face the same issue- You need to Call Our Technical Team for instant support & Access.