123 hp com setup – HP Printer Setup Guide
First-time Printer 123.hp.com/Setup
Step 1 : Remove the printer from the box
- Remove the printer carefully from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective material that is wrapped on the HP printer.
- Safety tape will also be found inside the 123 hp com setup printer. Rid the printer of it.
- Open the ink cartridges access door gently.
- Remove all the material found inside the printer box before discarding it.
Step : 2 Connect the power cord
- A Power cord will be provided along with the printer box.
- Take the power cord and connect one end of the power cord to the printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the power supply outlet.
- Flip the switch on and then press the power button on the printer.
- Give it a few seconds to remain idle.
Step 3 : Install the ink cartridges
- Take the ink cartridges from the box to insert them into the printer.
- Open one of the cartridges from the packaging carefully.
- Be cautious while opening the package as it could result in a mess.
- Take off the tape and then insert the cartridge into the slot carefully.
- Repeat the same steps for the insertion of all the cartridges.
Step 4 : Load paper into the input tray
- Locate the input tray and draw it out.
- Make sure that all the protective material is removed.
- Take a fresh stack of white paper and then insert it onto the paper feeding tray.
- Ensure that it is aligned for the best print outputs.
Installing the 123 HP Printer Drivers
Installation of HP Printer Driver for Windows 10
Here are the steps that will assist with downloading and installing the HP Printer Driver. Complete the below steps before proceeding with the installation of the hp.com/123 driver from 123 hp com setup.
- The HP printer should be powered up.
- Access to a USB cable that will assist in completing the connection.
- The cable should be used to connect the printer and the device before going ahead with the installation process.
Steps to be followed to download and install the 123 hp Printer driver
- Just as the printer is powered up, make sure the device is turned on as well.
- On the device, open the Control Panel and choose Drivers and Printers.
- Locate the HP Printer based on the model name and right-click.
- Choose Remove Device. The removed device will no longer be available on the device.
- Now, proceed to open a suitable web browser. Key in the details of the 123.hp.com website – 123 hp com setup
- From this, choose Drivers and Software.
- Enter the details of the printer, such as the model name.
- Choose the right operating system from the drop-down menu – choose Windows OS.
- With the details entered, a list of drivers will appear. Choose the preferred driver.
- Click download, and the file will automatically be saved in the download folder with a .exe extension.
- Run the file to begin the installation and follow all the instructions.
Installation of HP printer driver on Mac
Here are the steps that are to be followed for the download and the installation of the HP printer for a Mac device
- Power up the printer and do the same with the Mac device.
- Move over to a preferred web browser and enter the details of the HP website – www 123 hp com setup.
- The HP Smart app can be downloaded from 123 hp com setup website.
- On the homepage, choose Drivers and Software.
- Select the product type when prompted – printer.
- Enter other details, such as the printer name.
- From the drop-down option, choose the operating system of the device – Mac OS.
- Download the desired driver based on preference.
- Following this, the downloaded 123 hp com setup driver can be located in the download bar.
- Open the file to begin the installation of the HP Printer Driver. Complete the process until the end.
- The final step will require the HP printer to be connected to a wireless network.
- Click Finish at the end after the complete process of installing the HP printer driver is done.
Downloading and installation procedure of HP printer driver on desktop
Follow the below steps to complete the installation of the HP Printer driver on a desktop
- Power up the HP Printer and the device.
- On the device, open a preferred browser and enter the details of the HP website – hp.com/123.
- On redirecting to the 123.hp.com/setup Homepage, choose Drivers and Software.
- Select a few details such as the product type – printer.
- Enter the details of the printer model from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the OS based on the system of use: Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Following this, a list of HP Printer Driver software will appear.
- Choose the right one and initiate the download.
- The downloaded HP driver file can be located in the download folder.
- Run the file and initiate the installation for the HP printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to the last step of connecting to a wireless network.
- After the wireless connection is established, the HP printer driver is ready.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Wireless Setup guide
Wireless Setup Wizard
- With the printer powered up, move over to the printer display.
- On the control panel, choose the wireless icon and then Network Settings.
- Following this, follow the instructions that lead to the wireless setup wizard.
- On choosing the wireless setup wizard, a list of wireless connections will appear.
- From this, choose the desired wireless connection.
- Following this, enter the details of the wifi credentials.
- Then, connect the 123 hp com setup printer will now be connected to the wireless network.
- Take a test print to ensure the connection is established.
Using the WPS Push Button
- Power up the HP printer and wait for a few seconds.
- For a touch screen printer, choose Network Settings.
- Following this, choose the WPS push button.
- For a printer that does not have a touch screen follow the below steps.
- Press and hold the wireless and the power button.
- Press and hold the wireless button for a few seconds.
- Do the same on the wireless router. Locate the WPS button.
- Press and hold it at the same time and proceed further.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be established.
HP Printers Troubleshooting Guide
The content below helps in the HP Printer Troubleshooting. Follow the steps below based on the issues that help remove the HP Printer issues.
One of the reasons an HP Printer could endure an issue is when the 123 hp com setup printer is not set as the default printer. Follow the steps that help remove one of the issues, such as the printer not being set on default.
HP Printer Offline
Complete the below checks to ensure the HP Printer offline issues is removed
- Ensure that all the cables connecting the printer and the device are connected.
- Check if there is an active wireless connection.
- Ensure that the connection is stable.
- Check if the device is connected to the wireless connection.
- Following this, run a check on the 123 hp com setup Printer driver and device software.
- Check if the HP printer driver needs to be updated. If it needs to be completed at once.
- Following this, do the same for the device as well. Update the software.
- Restart the HP printer and check again.
- If the issues continue to prevail, move forward to uninstall the driver.
- Proceed to install it again and setup the HP Printer using www 123 hp com setup.
- The issue of the HP Printer Offline should no longer prevail.
Check if the HP Printer is Set as Default Printer
- Turn ON the HP Printer and connect it to your device.
- Open the Control Panel and then choose Devices and Printer.
- Open Devices and Printers and then choose the 123 hp com setup printer.
- Identify the printer of use using the model name.
- Right-click and then choose the option Set as Default Printer.
- Restart the printer if needed and continue using the printer.
Update HP printer drivers
- Open the Search Option and key in ‘run’ to open the dialogue box.
- Key in devmgmt. msc and then click OK.
- Choose Windows Device manager.
- Proceeding this, tap the ‘print queues’ and move below and locate Printers.
- Right-click on the printer after locating the printer name.
- Following this, choose Update Driver from the list that appears.
- Tapping Update Driver will initiate the update.
Check for a Printer Spooler Error and remove it
- Power up the printer and the device as well.
- Proceeding this, choose the Service app from 123 hp com setup.
- Scroll further down to locate the Printer Spooler and right-click
- Proceeding this, choose Automatic as the start-up option.
- Restart the device and ensure the change has been applied.
Check the basic connection
- Ensure that the printer is connected properly to ensure that the connection is intact.
- Remove the plugs, the power cords and the cables connecting the printer and the device.
- Give it a few seconds and connect the cables back.
- Power up the 123.hp.com printer and the device.
- After waiting for a few seconds, take a test print.
HP Printer wireless setup – hp com 123 setup
The HP printer can be connected to the wireless network in multiple ways to suit the user’s convenience. The instructions here will assist in connecting the Printer to a wireless connection.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Turn up the HP printer and the wireless connection.
- Ensure the wireless connection active and stable.
- Place the HP printer near the wireless connection.
- The HP auto wireless connect option will allow a direct connection.
- The Printer will be able to detect a familiar connection.
- Once the connection is detected, the connection will take place automatically.
- With the HP Auto wireless connect option, common networks will be connected.
- The configurations, once made, will allow the Printer to connect automatically.
WPS Pin method to connect HP Printer wireless
- Power up the HP printer and check the active wireless connection.
- Connect the Printer and the wireless connection using the WPS push button method.
- Place the Printer within close range of the wireless router.
- The first step is to locate the WPS button on the Printer and the router.
- The WPS button on the router will be located at the rear end of the router.
- The WPS push button will be located in the wireless settings on the HP printer.
- Press and hold the WPS button simultaneously on the Printer and router.
- Give it a few seconds, and the wireless connection will be established.
The Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the HP printer and activate the wireless connection.
- Make sure the connection is active and stable. Take note of the credentials.
- Move back over to the 123 hp com setup and choose the wireless settings option.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard, and a list of all the connections will appear.
- Select the desired wireless connection from the list and enter the credentials.
- Complete the process by clicking OK.
- The wireless connection will now be connected to the Printer within a few minutes.
- Direct printer commands can be given from the device and the Printer.
HP printer USB setup
Here are the steps that are to follow to connect the HP printer using the USB setup
- Power up the HP printer to complete the 123 hp com setup using the USB setup.
- During the final step of connecting the Printer and device using the installation, connect with the USB.
- When the installation wizard prompts for a connection, choose the USB setup option.
- It is important to have a working USB cable of at least 3 meters long for the connection.
- When choosing a USB setup, connect the USB cable to the Printer and the device when prompted.
- Once the cables are connected, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hp.com/123.
- The Printer and the device will be connected using the USB setup within a few seconds.